New Server: Iron Legion

Users who are viewing this thread

Lannistark

Sergeant
Well just a quick note. The Iron Legion team has returned from their vacations and have decided to put up their project, starting by a Persistant World server.

Without further ado:

Server Info:

• Intel Core i7
  • 8gb ram | 250gb HDD
  • 100 players slot
  • Base in Germany
  • 24/7 Public

A scene made by the team will be put through when the server is inaugurated. Have a nice day.

PS: Give them a try. Who knows, perhaps you end up liking the server. More info at www.ironlegion.de

Iron legion is back?! I've been waiting for this for a looong time..

Is the same team still working on the server?

Yep, the team is ready to go, me included. Some time this week, we'll announce the official opening of the server for players; a new scene made by the team will probably be put through.

It's running on test version now. There is a poll on our website to decide aspects about the rules. Maps etc will come once the server runs.

Thanks Domhnall, I still think United will have 90% share though.  :mrgreen:
I'll still play in United, the fact that my clan has launched this server up has nothing to do  :razz:

Lannistark said:
Thanks Domhnall, I still think United will have 90% share though.  :mrgreen:
I'll still play in United, the fact that my clan has launched this server up has nothing to do  :razz:

Well I'm glad you'll still hang around with us as you've always been a real cool dude whenever I've interacted with you. But hey, were not here to talk about my server, were here to talk about yours (which I hope is quite successful). Let me know if you ever need anything, I'm pretty sure we've got each other on steam. Files, .bats, maps, what you'll want in your cfg file, I'm sure I can help you out :razz:.

There is just 1 problem thou. Before we had like 2 mapmakers and 1 modder. Now we dont. Without a modder we can handle, but we need someone to make maps thou, the old ones are lame....

We haz returned. We shall treat you wellz. Hehe, jokes aside we hope you will enjoy your stay on the IL server and we would also encourage you to check other servers when our players are off like United. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom