New section

Users who are viewing this thread

Your forum is very hammered by the past information. Create a section for exclusively active events in this time period. So that people can see there exclusively active activities; Inactive events would be transferred to the archive.

Administrators of this section will be people who are active in the forum and tournament.

As a person I'm new to the forum, it is sometimes very difficult to break through thousands of topics and find the right one. Everything should be much easier, at least to understand what is alive and what is not. Either clean the topic, or make a section with admin rights for active members of the tournament forum.

In this section, people will create extremely active activities throughout the entire warband universe.

I don't see a point of whole new section.
You have Tournaments section here (click me) with Archive.

As for active events/topics well that is quite simple to spot. If the topic of some event is on the first page(s) then it is active...
And as for finding specific topic/information Search button (top right) is always helpful :wink:

Ill do a quick run down of the forums for you, comrade.

6d7b95b9b7d15720e574ff665f3a16de.png

This is where Multiplayer happens, you mainly wanna look here for tournaments and ****.

2a8c75eb7e09c3bad44bc9a6b76d88b7.png

Click on multiplayer tourmanets to check all the active tournaments, click on multiplayer clans to check for all the active and inactive clans wich have had the grace to exist in warbund.

c77a1ff85e282a97d16a12c006d304b4.png

Inside multiplayer tournaments, you can see the most recent tournaments (One of them going on, two of them over already) and if you click on completed tournaments you can check for all the long past over tournaments.

e5c030cc4e7846fa389c2efc84e60c9c.png

Russian community manager, link him all of your complains about the forums and the game.

Thats it, have fun, see you in vallhalla.

Back
Top Bottom