BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

New Season of Beast?

Users who are viewing this thread

@Aeronwen What is your answer ? Am i going to be added as admin to next Beast ?

I don't know why you'd want to be an admin and what you expect to again from it.

It's not like you will be able to do whatever you want as soon as your part of the adminteam :wink:

Just wait a little longer Aero and me have been occupied and so far we haven't added anybody yet.

Right now it's seems, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know why you'd want to be an admin and what you expect to again from it.

It's not like you will be able to do whatever you want as soon as your part of the adminteam :wink:

Just wait a little longer Aero and me have been occupied and so far we haven't added anybody yet.

Right now it's seems, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
I want to be admin so the people in community can actually rely on someone they know and someone that truly plays this game.
I do not expect to "gain" anythining from it.
I do not understand why you assume that the first i want to do is abuse my powers or do something with it.

I want to be admin so the people in community can actually rely on someone they know and someone that truly plays this game.
I do not expect to "gain" anythining from it.
I do not understand why you assume that the first i want to do is abuse my powers or do something with it.
Varadin is actually a very mature person tbh. I know he isn't from AE but he could be a good addition.

Back
Top Bottom