BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

New Season of Beast?

Users who are viewing this thread

To answer, no, I am not willing to host any tournaments. I just have spoken about it as we've all waited the Beast a bit too longer. I wanted to be volunteer to organize one as take the next Season of BEAST Tournament up with some co-admins as volunteers as well. Indeed, I spoke with Aeronwen and I confirmed to @Aeronwen that I won't hold any tournaments since there'll have the next season. I only can be volunteer to help out as I've told to her.
Make sure that we don't wait longer because we, the community, wish to continue this Beast Tournament. It's important to listen the community to what they wish to make them motivated and hyped to play again against any teams in no matter what division. :wink:

Sincerely

Last edited:
@Aeronwen Can we vote you out? Many people don't want to see you as admin.
It is quite bewlidering what you think that would achieve.

Anyone is free to run a tournament, but there has not been anything at similar to Beast run by anyone else. Up until now only Neena has stepped up to run an alternative tournament. I wonder why that is.

If you and Inspire want to run a tournament go ahead, no-one is stopping you. On the contrary I would happily share code and help out with any information or documentation you would need.

I think before next BEAST we need a clear discussion on whether custom crosshairs for this game are okay or not and what is considered to be a cheat. Also, as I already stated in another thread, we might need to return Referees and rule for them to join the teams discord during the game and watch the Discord stream since the last tournaments showed that rules can be ignored if a team is not happy with them.

I think before next BEAST we need a clear discussion on whether custom crosshairs for this game are okay or not and what is considered to be a cheat. Also, as I already stated in another thread, we might need to return Referees and rule for them to join the teams discord during the game and watch the Discord stream since the last tournaments showed that rules can be ignored if a team is not happy with them.
I'd like to add that this is just a problem of Division A, the playing class which usually has the ego to tell all the others to **** off and then go and try to ruin entire tournaments in their quest of hybris.
While I actually do like a lot of these players personally, and especially you, Silver, are a voice of reason, this is chief monkey mentality based on "lolz, I can win a duel against you, your argument is invalid" and deserves to be rooted out. Respect for rules has to be restored, but yeah; I'll have to concede the point that rules also need to be agreed on in a certain manner. ?

Highest playing class, highest skill level, worst behavior as humans and on top the least regard of fair play and proper competition, haha, you can't make that **** up.

Last edited:
When 4-5 division work totally fine without any drama and only the "top" one doesn't then I highly doubt the problem is with the admins.
They're putting in alot of effort for you to be able to have a competitive tournament.
Perhaps a BEAST without like half the players in this "A" division would be the far better option :xf-wink:

I'd like to add that this is just a problem of Division A, the playing class which usually has the ego to tell all the others to **** off and then go and try to ruin entire tournaments in their quest of hybris.
While I actually do like a lot of these players personally, and especially you, Silver, are a voice of reason, this is chief monkey mentality based on "lolz, I can win a duel against you, your argument is invalid" and deserves to be rooted out. Respect for rules has to be restored, but yeah; I'll have to concede the point that rules also need to be agreed on in a certain manner. ?

Highest playing class, highest skill level, worst behavior as humans and on top the least regard of fair play and proper competition, haha, you can't make that **** up.
You have to make a sketch. The people you are talking to can't read and understand so much at once.

DIV A is the main source of dramas yes, but I've heard about people from other divs playing under different names and even using cheats. So being able to call for referees would be a good option

DIV A is the main source of dramas yes, but I've heard about people from other divs playing under different names and even using cheats. So being able to call for referees would be a good option
Referees are a huge use of resources that are simply not available. Especially seeing as most teams are playing at the same time. You'd need some that are on standby and not participating and sadly, i dont see that happening anytime soon

Referees are a huge use of resources that are simply not available. Especially seeing as most teams are playing at the same time. You'd need some that are on standby and not participating and sadly, i dont see that happening anytime soon
Why would it be a hude use of resourses? 2 guys that would spectate most controversial matches?

Why would it be a hude use of resourses? 2 guys that would spectate most controversial matches?
Adding refs is definitely a good idea to make sure that all teams are playing by the rules. I highly doubt there would be enough refs for every match to be covered but a few matches is better than no matches. And at least very important matches could be covered that way. Just not entirely sure if forcing them to watch in the discord (especially when nobody is able to stream) or waiting for TW to finally release a Spectator feature would be the right option.

@TheBard ✂ Please don't go insane :sad:

@TheBard ✂ Please don't go insane :sad:
not gonna happen, I by now do know that 75% of this community are talkers and nothing beyond that. ?

Find these two then who are around to watch on both discords of RM and DM. And wait for them to be challenged to be biased and a huge dumpster fire burning bc of some petty dispute from 2 years ago.
I absolutely would understand if everyone would politely decline this "honor".

Back
Top Bottom