BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

New Season of Beast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, as some of you might or might not know the final between DM and HINQ has been played, which officially concludes BEAST 7. As far as my team goes (STIX), we are ready for the next season of BEAST. Is the reason we are not continuing, the situation in Ukraine or the resignation of two admins who carry out the job of organizing? @Aeronwen

If it is the second one, is anyone thinking they are going to step up? Anyone want to volunteer maybe?

Also this might be a good opportunity to discuss some of the changes we would want to the rules, so there are no confusions or disagreements on the rulings that happen during the tournament. I would suggest a rule to be added on how to handle and how the teams must act when a player crashes. I am not sure if the reconnect function works perfectly.

Last edited:
I think it's time for Argentum to step up and host BEAST as he had the biggest issue with the previous admins.

There a multiple problems with the reconnect function:
1. The reconnect functions does not work 100% multiple times the button to reconnect does not appear to players.
2. You can't stop the timer if a player crashes
3. The player agent will die after a short time and he can't respawn in the round
4. Some special beings will abuse the new system in any way possible.

I would handle it as always. Ask for a rehost if it's the start of a set, if not it's bad luck I guess.

As far as I know lower divisions also waiting badly for new BEAST :fruity:.
Is anyone in the lower divisions, or your team willing to be an admin? I would do the job if my schedule was not so erratic. I would not want to leave it in the middle of the tournament.

Back when I initially posted a little poll on HINQ Discord I think the feedback was overwhelming in favor of a new tournament, also a Skirmish tournament.

BEAST as of now offered a high quality and well managed tournament free of any charge and easy to get in since for every skill level there is a division, just the recent two seasons were filled with drama created by a loud minority of top players.

Edit: Don't even bother to ask me to admin it btw.

Just to add:
We have some volunteers.
Nin3 has agreed to be our game consultant admin
and I have had steam conversations with other volunteers (you know who are, can you nudge me because Steam makes it difficult for me to refind when i amunsure of names)

However as I understand it, Neena and Varadin already have a projected tournament in the works and assuming that is intended to start soon BEAST will wait until it is finished.

Just to add:
We have some volunteers.
and I have had steam conversations with other volunteers (you know who are, can you nudge me because Steam makes it difficult for me to refind when i amunsure of names)

However as I understand it, Neena and Varadin already have a projected tournament in the works and assuming that is intended to start soon BEAST will wait until it is finished.
@Neena & @Varadin have tournaments coming up? Do we know when?

Back when I initially posted a little poll on HINQ Discord I think the feedback was overwhelming in favor of a new tournament, also a Skirmish tournament.

BEAST as of now offered a high quality and well managed tournament free of any charge and easy to get in since for every skill level there is a division, just the recent two seasons were filled with drama created by a loud minority of top players.

Edit: Don't even bother to ask me to admin it btw.
I would much rather see a Battle Tournament. Still waiting on a big patch for that.

Just to add:
We have some volunteers.

I don't know where you got this infromation but its not correct ,i am not hosting anything , i just wanted to volunteer as admin for next tournament , let it be beast or whatever it will be.

I don't know where you got this infromation but its not correct ,i am not hosting anything , i just wanted to volunteer as admin for next tournament , let it be beast or whatever it will be.
Well, if Neena is also not hosting anything, there is nothing impeding the start of another BEAST.

Back
Top Bottom