New Scripts

Users who are viewing this thread

The Scripts Glenn handed out freely and working for me dont know if its me or the scripts i keep getting the error of

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1704: Invalid Agend ID: 12: LINE NO: 1: At script: cf_get_player_data. and repeats for every player that joins.

This board should be changed from persistent world to scripts R us. All I see now is people asking questions about scripts. Blah.

Topsoldier said:
This board should be changed from persistent world to scripts R us. All I see now is people asking questions about scripts. Blah.

Im always intrested in learning new things, i learned a few days ago how to set up the name server then scripts were released now i want to learn :razz:

There is a sub board of this one called "Persistent World: Mod Development" which should be used for questions about the PW module system scripts or derivative variants; this board is for players, servers, scenes, and everything else related to the mod.

Code:
<?php
header_remove();
function set_content_length($output)
{
  header("Content-Length: ".strlen($output));
  return $output;
}
ob_start("set_content_length");

require('backend.php');

$uid = ($_GET['uid']);

if($uid != ''){
     checkgold($uid);
}

?>

Shyana said:
Can anyone help? :neutral:

Google not working for you?
https://github.com/opengeek/microcache/issues/2

If you are struggling at this stage you ought to seriously consider if you are able to support this going forwards, it is not a simple case of uploading the scripts then sitting back. You ought to have a fundamental grasp of what they are doing, and also of the background services they rely upon.

Apache, PHP and MySQL do have steep learning curves, especially when things (as they will) go wrong.

Also respect Vornnes comment, this is not the place to request help.

Vornne said:
There is a sub board of this one called "Persistent World: Mod Development" which should be used for questions about the PW module system scripts or derivative variants; this board is for players, servers, scenes, and everything else related to the mod.

I like how people do not give a **** and kept going with their problems...

Back
Top Bottom