Need More Info New save limit - 54/55? Posting for visibility

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not know about the new limit. But my save files acting up again like it did before the patch. So nothing has changed for me. I am right now able to play with an older save file, but I am scared to exit the game at the moment.

my save from patch 1.02 are working (the ones that didnt work previously) but few saves later and they are corrupted once again so i think this is true with 54/55 saves

After all my other saves crashed, I was terrified to exit the game in case my last good save also crashed. But I didn't get a choice, because the game glitched out at the end of a bandit hideout quest - as you talk to the boss to duel him - and now all my saves are crashed. Downloaded the patch, I still crash...

I really hope I don't have to start again. The first quest is an absolute murderism of a thing and I don't have the patience to do it again. Plus trying to console command around it, crashes the game.

After all my other saves crashed, I was terrified to exit the game in case my last good save also crashed. But I didn't get a choice, because the game glitched out at the end of a bandit hideout quest - as you talk to the boss to duel him - and now all my saves are crashed. Downloaded the patch, I still crash...

I really hope I don't have to start again. The first quest is an absolute murderism of a thing and I don't have the patience to do it again. Plus trying to console command around it, crashes the game.

I do not understand how this problem cannot be solved. Unbelievable!
There is such a problem and permanent fix cannot be brought. A daily game save limit can be set temporarily.

So it's not that it's just already saved saves are busted. It's that 1.03 hasn't fixed it and just I had finally got everything working without lag and turned the cheats on to teleport so the first quest wasn't such a pain in the absolute arse, it breaks gud 'n' propa like.

Yea I am scared of quitting my game as well. Lol at this point I am playing the game in its most realistic setting. Just do not die.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom