New Russian Regiment this friday? [NW interview]

Users who are viewing this thread

tompaw0w

So I was reading an interview with Vincenzo by RTSGuru, and I noticed quite interesting facts, such as:

Vincenzo: ''Yes, we intend to support this expansion and as such Russia will get a new regiment very soon. We have the uniforms being drawn by our artists. You may even see updates this Friday.''

Source: http://www.rtsguru.com/game/236/article/2802/Mount-Blade-Napoleonic-Wars-Interview-with-Vincenzo.html

So I guess hopefully we'll see some sweet updates this friday. :wink:

I'm so happy that NW is getting so much attention, after more than a year of work, they really do deserve it.

Vincenzo said:
My current finished changes & bugfixes list for the next patch is already longer then one page. :cool:

one could easily make a joke about a list of bugs or something...but I won't!  :mrgreen:

Vincenzo said:
My current finished changes & bugfixes list for the next patch is already longer then one page. :cool:

Nice :grin: We all know you work hard on the mod/DLC Vince, so i hope you don't get too mad about how passionately some of us criticise or discuss your work. Like you i guess, we just want it to be the best it can be in our eyes :razz: Which isn't always the same as your vision.

Vorlen said:
Nice :grin: We all know you work hard on the mod/DLC Vince, so i hope you don't get too mad about how passionately some of us criticise or discuss your work. Like you i guess, we just want it to be the best it can be in our eyes :razz: Which isn't always the same as your vision.

+1 on that! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom