New Russian Regiment this friday? [NW interview]

Users who are viewing this thread

tompaw0w

Marquis
So I was reading an interview with Vincenzo by RTSGuru, and I noticed quite interesting facts, such as:

Vincenzo: ''Yes, we intend to support this expansion and as such Russia will get a new regiment very soon. We have the uniforms being drawn by our artists. You may even see updates this Friday.''

Source: http://www.rtsguru.com/game/236/article/2802/Mount-Blade-Napoleonic-Wars-Interview-with-Vincenzo.html

So I guess hopefully we'll see some sweet updates this friday. :wink:

LtSpearing

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
I'm so happy that NW is getting so much attention, after more than a year of work, they really do deserve it.

Nordmann

Sergeant Knight
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
I hope they are not simply replacing an existing one, and if not, then the other nations will surely need an additional regiment as well?

You may even see updates this Friday (Don’t pin me on it)!

Copy paste everything :wink:

But this sounds good atleast!

Vicccard

Master Knight
Vincenzo said:
My current finished changes & bugfixes list for the next patch is already longer then one page. :cool:

one could easily make a joke about a list of bugs or something...but I won't!  :mrgreen:

Vorlen

Squire
Vincenzo said:
My current finished changes & bugfixes list for the next patch is already longer then one page. :cool:

Nice :grin: We all know you work hard on the mod/DLC Vince, so i hope you don't get too mad about how passionately some of us criticise or discuss your work. Like you i guess, we just want it to be the best it can be in our eyes :razz: Which isn't always the same as your vision.

Aztir

Knight
WBWF&S
Vorlen said:
Nice :grin: We all know you work hard on the mod/DLC Vince, so i hope you don't get too mad about how passionately some of us criticise or discuss your work. Like you i guess, we just want it to be the best it can be in our eyes :razz: Which isn't always the same as your vision.

+1 on that! :grin:

Top Bottom