New ruling clan's banner copies my clan's banner

Users who are viewing this thread

l3adsollar

Recruit
I'm new to this forum and posting bugs in general but this one is annoying me and I don't see anyone else getting it.
I'm on PC this originally happened during v1.1.0. My original character created a kingdom. He died and I chose to play as his wife. One of the other clans had more influence and I let them become ruling clan. Now the new ruling clan's banner is my original banner. Anytime I change my banner, it copies it to that other clan's banner also.

That's an interesting oversight since the founder's crest become the country's crest and when the ruling clan changes, the new ruling clan adopts the founder's crest while they're the ruler. I guess they didn't code a way for the founder-player to be "disconnected" in the event they are voted out of office lol.

That's an interesting oversight since the founder's crest become the country's crest and when the ruling clan changes, the new ruling clan adopts the founder's crest while they're the ruler. I guess they didn't code a way for the founder-player to be "disconnected" in the event they are voted out of office lol.

Is taleworlds good at seeing bug reports like this on their forums? I guess it'll probably fix itself after I either take back my kingdom or leave it.

Is taleworlds good at seeing bug reports like this on their forums? I guess it'll probably fix itself after I either take back my kingdom or leave it.
Not sure. I reported an issue with women in women's clothing and never saw it updated to the "known issues" section. However, it was fixed with the latest update so I'm guessing it was the same issue crossdressing males were having under the hood, or the new female animations fixed it somehow.

If you want to try, just copy what you've said and post it in the Technical section. Somebody DID let me know they saw it and forwarded it to the team so you'll get confirmation of that much at the very least. It doesn't hurt to speak up since an issue as niche as this might never get fixed simply because it doesn't happen often enough due to not enough players founding countries, let alone getting voted out of office in them afterwards AND deciding to change crests.

This issue still exist. Any solution till someone fix it?
It's not a bug it's how the game is designed. When a new kingdom is made by the player then the banner for that kingdom matches the player's banner even if you change your banner, abdicate the throne, etc. I highly doubt TW will do anything to change this.

It's not a bug it's how the game is designed. When a new kingdom is made by the player then the banner for that kingdom matches the player's banner even if you change your banner, abdicate the throne, etc. I highly doubt TW will do anything to change this.
It makes sense when your banner matches with your kingdom when you create one, i know. But in my case, when i abdicate the throne and leave the kingdom, the new ruler clan's banner matches with mine and it doesn't matter if i change my banner or theirs. That's something they should fix, it's not normal.

Back
Top Bottom