NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

Users who are viewing this thread

Leifdin said:
I think those are items I've deleted. What game files are you using? They should be missing in my release, but not in .26

I'm playing:
Silverstag_v026_basic-3693-v0-26. They are missing but...
In Silverstag_v026_cinematic I haven't the red code so now I play it.

Thank for all your help.

Have a good day (or night)... i don't know where exactly you live!  :ohdear:

I haven't heard from Windy in quite some time. 0.27.3 is sort of released, it has some problems though, and I don't think I will be able to fix those.

I think I will actually revert my files to last working state and begin from there. It may be easier, and more importantly, much more stable that way. My changes mostly concerned new abilities (which can be remade quickly), item changes (which I hope I won't have to do again) and new troops (which I want to rework anyway).

Can not leave options for the native troops? I like how the rodoks are all expert in shields and balestas and the khegirts composed by the cavalry and etc ...

By google translator  :roll:

Heya, are you still working on this mod or development has stopped forever?

I have found besides problems with the tournaments, that there are many problems loading a fight where an error msg pops up saying that a texture can't load. I found that error happened while playing with Swadian Man at Arms mostly, it could also be a weapon isn't loading, since the Nord trackers, A4 I believe, load without a weapon too.

It is such a relief to know my favorite mod is still alive.

Also, I am here to offer some advice about item balance. I would say it is good to converge into simplicity since it would be easier to maintain balance comparing with 0.27+ version. However, I do notice there are still some items missing the twitch. For example, the native great axes have less swing power, slower speed and shorter reach than a lot of 2h swords, which doesn't make sense at all. In this case, I would suggest either reduce the dmg/reach/speed of those swords or change the axes dmg type from cut to pierce to match the fact they are better in armor penetration than swords (if not used to thrust). Similar things happen to some non-native polearms. It does not make sense to be able to swing a 4m solid pole at the speed of daggers unless it's for the sake of balance.

Anyway, thanks again to provide us this great mod and be willing to keep going. Please let me know if I can get to help with the progress.

Kherghit troops like narca orlok and some cavalary when upgraded changes name to 'veteran druzhina of reyvadin' not their actual veteran name. Also southward catraphact of vaegir also have similiar problem. Sultan guard when upgrade has name change to veterqn durguba javalenier.

There is only name change ,appearance and skills are correct
Pls fix this.

I'm liking the idea of having a recruit type between peasant and veteran for example, peasant, veteran and elite, but I think mercenaries should stay their own thing.

Missing the, uhm... upward mobility for troops though. You know when a troops recruit type becomes veteran when it reaches a new tier, dunno if that's something you where thinking about removing, but I'd like for it to stay.

Is this mod still alive? moddb links are for broken and outdated versions of this mod. google drive link in thread OP is broken and will not begin download. can't even get v 30.2.

Help!

Back
Top Bottom