NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

Users who are viewing this thread

I remember on Floris you could start a battle as a companion. Any chance this could be added? I am not sure if everyone enjoyed this but I liked it once I could gain xp and upgrade my companions much faster.
I should be available afaik.

Leifdin said:
No. Upgraded troops will return when units are finally balanced.

Ah nice. I thought it would be like that in the final version which would be a really negative change. It is fine as long as it is only in the testing version. :smile:

TBH I tend to be a terrible Warband cheater in all regards, but I sometimes use the cheat features to 'upgrade' units in my party to try and simulate the experience from battles, or to just experiment.

So do I need 1.168 and silverstag 0.26 to give this a go or just 1.153? Also does this latest version include windy's work on the new free lance he added back in 0.27? The idea for the new factions on the extra map space sounds cool. I thought about playing around with adding stuff to the map myself. I did some reading on it and the map stuff sounds difficult. I'm a total noob about it. I've just now started to play with morghs stuff some. What is the best map editor to use?

I downloaded the latest version from this page. Had good fun, I like the changes to the Sarannids, don't remember any other faction well enough to say if I think the factions have changed for better or for worse, though I do miss some of the names, such as Janissaries. I do feel like they should have some Heavy Infantry, not necessarily amazing, but the lack of anything to stiffen otherwise very soft lights makes play very difficult, especially in the early game.

Also, I miss some of the generic low tier mercenaries, I remember Watchmen being a staple in the early game in older versions. It helped in the early game, especially for factions without practical low tier ranged infantry.

Tournament bugs exist as noted above.

As to Mballday1:
Freelancer is not in this. To play you need WSE 3.2, which you can get from Silverstag's Nexus page. Do not use any other version, it screws with prices.

Yea i wanted to report this bug too. If you select one handed and shield for you or a companion you can get a spear. Its a very crappy one however since it has only 1 animation (the trusting one)

edit:

Some of the kergit ground troop dont have shoes and some bowman dont have melee weapon

Was the disappearing troops bug resolved in this version?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,300536.msg7130516.html#msg7130516

It was alive and well in version 0.27.2

Is the mod dead or something no updates, 0.27 wasnt finished and 0.3 is still being made with no progres reports. In short are you guys still at it or just going for an on and off work scejule and no ETA

Sorry, I have been very busy, and had no time to post, let alone develop anything. TBH, I won't work on Silverstag for Warband anymore. However, I will come back to modding with Bannerlord release, so there may be Silverstag-styled mod for Bannerlord.

Sorry. I may go around and try to fix my testing release, but it's been a year since, I have no idea what is broken in the first place and tbh I don't like scripting system too much. But, Github still has all of my code, I kind of have loads of spare time and Github still has all of my source code.

Edit: Removing all of my new code would very likely fix things.

KidKoala said:
0.26 is the last stable version i've found :sad:

Hi

I don't know ( :oops:) where post this question:
I had found this error... After I had compil: Silverstag_v026_basic-3693-v0-26.

Have you got it?

Does it normal?

Thank you. :grin:

It's perfectly normal, those are just warnings. What you actually need to notice is the big green COMPILATION SUCCESSFUL. If the module didn't compile, it would be COMPILATION FAILED.

BTW I looked at the code that gives those warnings and I wasn't sure whether it was intended to be written that way, so I left it untouched.

Leifdin said:
BTW I looked at the code that gives those warnings and I wasn't sure whether it was intended to be written that way, so I left it untouched.

Thank you Leifdin!

Right, just an other and last question:

Have you got some mesh missing in the market...
example luc_throwing_hammer... bb_serbian_hooked_spear_2
etc...

Have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom