[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I am currently playing your mod and it is great. It has some minor bugs but it is very good.
I have a question: Do you plan on introducing new factions?
Also, i've noticed that you are looking for help over textures, i am willing to help you. I am great in photoshop, so just give some work to do, i will be pleased to do it.

Succes! Unfortunately I don't have the time to assist you with more than my encouragement, but you have surely have that!

Chessmen from Uig, Lewis, western isles of Scotland, c.1150-1175, Portraying Warriors
attachment.php

A hoard of 78 pieces was found in 1831 in the parish of Uig on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides.
Scots Isles Warder 116
Scots Isles Warder 117
Scots Isles Warder 118
Scots Isles Warder 119
Scots Isles Warder 120
Scots Isles Warder 121
Scots Isles Warder 122
Scots Isles Warder 123
Scots Isles Warder 124
Scots Isles Warder 125
Scots Isles Warder NMS
Scots Isles Warder NMS-berserker

A Scots Islesmen from Armies of Feudal Europe 1066-1300 by Ian Heath - based on the Lewis chessmen.

MIRROR SITE
Chessmen from Uig, Lewis, western isles of Scotland, c.1150-1175, Portraying Warriors
A Scots Islesmen from Armies of Feudal Europe 1066-1300 by Ian Heath - based on the Lewis chessmen.

Druzhina
12th Century Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

Hello everyone,
sorry for the troubleI wanted to ask if you can help me with a bad crash that occur I launch the game.
The file is unreadable CommonRes | wb_mp_objects_a.brf.
You know what I do?
Thank you in advance for any answers.

Chl

Thank you so much! I solved all the problems by updating Warband.
Can I ask another question, but this Mod using the WSE?

Glad your game is working!
This mod doesn't use WSE, hence it is for 1.153.
On a side note, not putting all your posts in italics would be easier for everybody. :smile:

Great!
I'm sorry for the italics.  :mrgreen:
I can do just one more question, you already know if we will implement other factions?

Chilvalric said:
Great!
I'm sorry for the italics.  :mrgreen:
I can do just one more question, you already know if we will implement other factions?
Well, if Udud ever comes back from his holidays he surely will  :mrgreen:

dukelunar said:
Mod looks cool, is sweden in this mod to?
Not yet, but there is a research thread for Sweden. (Norway is already in though)

Nice Job guys , Looks interesting, I'll have to watch this one while I'm lurking  :mrgreen:

danielcross19981 said:
The mod is amazing!!!
But i just cant stop looking on the huge wall on the lords hall so  :cry:. When will it be fixed???
Of course they won't fix such an annoying and obtrusive bug like that! Whoever thought of fixing bugs in the next patch or anything?

I personally think that a mod like this should release small updates rather often. That way it would be easy to find bugs and what caused them. (You would know how it worked before and how it worked after the update) And also to keep the interest of the players.

I tried to play and got

"RGL ERROR:
Unable to open file: CommonRes\wb_mp_objects_a.brf"

This is including the hotfix. Any idea what the problem is?

Back
Top Bottom