[NEW REGIMENT] 64th Regiment of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm interested in joining your regiment,

Great Britain is my favorite faction(Scottish Broadsword ftw) and my ingame name is mR_dIlLeNgeR.

I'm not much at bragging, but I am pretty good at this game, considering I am a total nerd.

Because the only thing worse than being at war with the 931st is being allies with them, so in actuality, their doing us a favor.

Welcome.. glad to see another REGT.

PM me when you would like to scrim the 42nd. :smile: 

This weekend would be good.

I would also like to join :grin:
Although I thought this will be not easy, as I have got less time nowadays because of exams, I will still try and prove myself :razz:

hi there i wish to join the 64 regiment of foot, my steam name is Total Toddler 2564 please replay
XD

Hi i would really like to join your regiment for the 7 years war mod my steam nam is Total Toddler 2564 please send a reqest on steam thanks XD

HIYA, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HONOURED AND DELIGHTED TO ENLIST FOR YOUR REGIMENT.

I HAVE TRAINED MYSELF WITH ALL TYPES OF WEAPONS, ESPECIALLY THE MUSKET FOR MANY MONTHS BUT HAVE NOT BELONGED TO ANY REGIMENT BEFORE, AND WOULD NOW LIKE TO PROVE MY WORTH.

MY INGAME NAME IS Pvt_Krieger.

I know you have ranks to put before your ingame name but mine has nothing to do with copying your style. I just made up the name myself..

Anyway, a very excited musketeer is awaiting your reply.  :grin:

Pvt_Krieger said:
HIYA, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HONOURED AND DELIGHTED TO ENLIST FOR YOUR REGIMENT.

I HAVE TRAINED MYSELF WITH ALL TYPES OF WEAPONS, ESPECIALLY THE MUSKET FOR MANY MONTHS BUT HAVE NOT BELONGED TO ANY REGIMENT BEFORE, AND WOULD NOW LIKE TO PROVE MY WORTH.

MY INGAME NAME IS Pvt_Krieger.

I know you have ranks to put before your ingame name but mine has nothing to do with copying your style. I just made up the name myself..

Anyway, a very excited musketeer is awaiting your reply.  :grin:
Rigadoon said:
Nobody plays this mod anymore.
John. said:
The mod is dead dude.

Back
Top Bottom