New question from yours truely

Users who are viewing this thread

I have an idea, but please not I am not sure if it would work.

Search for the game menu/presentation that appears when war is declared, and thus find the script responsible for the decleration of war. Now when the factions declare war i think it is pretty much at random, thus make a (try_begin), just before the end of the script and go (off the top of my head so it looks like crap but you get the idea):
Code:
(try_begin),
   (eq, "$declaring_faction", kingdom_olo),
      (try_begin),
         (eq, "$declared_faction", kingdom_nk),
         (assign, "$declaring faction", kingdom_hobodemon),
      (else_try),
         (eq, "$declared_faction", kingdom_hobos),
         (assign, "$declaring faction", kingdom_bolo),
      (try_end),
(try_end),

What this says is that if the Kingdom of olo declares war on nk, set the new faction it is declaring against to hobodemon. Then you just have to keep going and do it for all the other possibilities you don't want. Obviousally this wouldn't actually work as i couldn't find the actual script myself to use the correct variables, but I hope that you get the picture of what it is I am saying...

rockerjesse3 said:
I need to make the factions of Olo, nK, and Hobos be allies (not at war with eachother and never will be) and the factions of Caps lock hobodemon and bolo allied to eachother.

How would I do this?

On "game_start" script, set good relation among the factions, then edit "randomly_start_war_peace" script so if called for  relation among the factions above, set the output be always peace.

dunde said:
rockerjesse3 said:
I need to make the factions of Olo, nK, and Hobos be allies (not at war with eachother and never will be) and the factions of Caps lock hobodemon and bolo allied to eachother.

How would I do this?

On "game_start" script, set good relation among the factions, then edit "randomly_start_war_peace" script so if called for  relation among the factions above, set the output be always peace.
Trying this now

Capture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom