New Project: A Modding Site Overhaul

Users who are viewing this thread

mike56 said:
grinninglich said:
Need a feedback on the image presentation. Do you like the current way of images or do you like a gallery like this one?:
https://www.gog.com/game/mount_blade_warband

Yeah, I prefer the GoG system  :smile:
Thanks for the feedback. Will consider converting to it after more comments come.

-Made lots of optimization for increasing the site speed.
-Our game review section Lost Library is active now. (kirmiziperfect.com/the-lost-library/)
-We are now active on Social Media channels like Twitter(twitter.com/kirmiziperfect) and Instagram(instagram.com/kirmiziperfect/).
-Even more optimizations are on the way.

Also now we have a PayPal page. Please consider donating to Kırmızı Perfect:
https://www.paypal.me/kirmiziperfect

Now we cleared the way we can complete remaining Mount & Blade mods as soon as possible.
After that we are considering givin Mount & Blade Mod Awards.
Stay tuned.

Ladies and gentlemen, Proudly announcing our latest killer feature!

Now you can easily notify your users about the updates of the mod by sending automated emails to them whenever you update your mod page!

There is "Subscribe" button on the mod pages. If a user clicks and subscribes, whenever you click Update along with checking Notify Subscribers (normally this is unchecked because maybe you are only making a typo correction about the mod and not wanting to send email that time), they will get an email about it. You can also put extra notes on email, pictures whatever you want.

Finally after working for weeks, the upload and download system completely renewed!

Uploads are very easy now. Just click the blue button on visual mod. You can also input description and version info.

On the download side, file downolad boxes are have a nicer look and the mod files are have their own pages. This allows us to give more detailed information about that file. Also some extra info about the packages like Installation Instruction moved there for giving the right info in the right place, and make main mod pages slimmer.

All of the Warband mods converted to new system. Others are in progress. I can finally have a life :smile: At least for a while. No rest for the weary.

Last months have passed with little sleep and tons of work. With the new subscription and download/upload system I think KP come even closer to be a ultimate modding site. What can i do more I don't know. So, enjoy the site and please support it.

And let me share some statistics with you. Most popular downloads also coming but for now here is the top 5:

Diplomacy 4 Litdum - 5494
Brytenwalda Reworked - 520
Prophesy of Pendor - 304
Last Breath of the Calradian Empire - 253
Imperial Rome - 64
Warwolf - 64

And some popular mods that didn't getting any downloads. Just give some love to these mods. Also if their modders share a link to KP that will help immensely:
A World of Ice and Fire - 22
Perisno - 20
Bear Force II - 4

I should probably do our page now, I haven't really had the time to work on BFII on your website, so that's probably why it's not getting the downloads.

I should probably put the links for this to some of our threads too  :lol:

I'll go do that now. Website is looking good!

?️NS Marko said:
I should probably do our page now, I haven't really had the time to work on BFII on your website, so that's probably why it's not getting the downloads.

Thanks putting the links would help :smile:

?️NS Marko said:

You still didn't put the links. Ok, it seems you won't share the link but at least tell me when you have released a new version. I saw the update for 0.8 by coincidence and updated the mod on KP. We can quickly tell users about the update via email on KP. You can put in mail extra details like new changelog, new images, descriptions etc.

You've got my support I just haven't been in the WB modding scene in a minute but I am already buying the parts for my PC. So yeah when I am acfively modding again I will fully support your new site.

Caliph said:
Keep up the good work please. I really liked your interface, thanks for the great website. :smile: I will always support this project.
Computica said:
You've got my support I just haven't been in the WB modding scene in a minute but I am already buying the parts for my PC. So yeah when I am acfively modding again I will fully support your new site.
Sorry guys I couldn't reply earlier, I was having some health issues for the last months. But I came back. Thanks for your support.

On the news, it is time for M&B rewards.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,372196.0.html

Back
Top Bottom