New pre-deployment in last update.

The pre-deployment screen

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramrod1955A

Recruit
Man the last update SCREWED the game for me. A simple addition of a battlefield unit deployment screen would have been enough. But the Devs had to make it into a unit organization fiasco. You could assign commanders in the party screen. If you wanted you them to command foot units. Just take away their horse, assign to the foot unit simple. Why did we need this elaborate confusing hard to interact with pre-deployment screen ? When something that has worked for years is removed in favor of this broken pre-deployment screen.

Devs if you're going to IMHO, radically change something that has been working for years ? Put in a tutorial so that we the unwashed masses can use it !

More control and slow the process down more. I think it's been shown very clearly. That many don't like this new formation/OOB just before battle screen. Where you deploy units, NOT ORGANIZE THEM ! Some want to make more separate units of certain types of units, like Pike. But you only have eight slots for all types. So, are you going to expand the available slots for units now ? I've had some people complain this was about sieges not working. Well certain foot types don't work well in sieges anyway, like pike armed troops. IMHO, this removing the party screen unit formation function. Just to please those complaining about sieges opened a can of worms that will eventually be reverted back after much confusion, insults thrown and fingers pointed.

Back
Top Bottom