MP Native New Persistent Age- Revived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persistent World is dying. I hope this mod can pull some of the old player base back into the fray.

If this server opens up anytime soon, I'll be sure to join.

And hell, with the status of PW's servers, I might just switch to PA for good.

~M

Master2124 said:
Persistent World is dying. I hope this mod can pull some of the old player base back into the fray.

If this server opens up anytime soon, I'll be sure to join.

And hell, with the status of PW's servers, I might just switch to PA for good.

~M

The server will hopefully be up on the 27th, that is the targeted release date. Also, you can check out our website (PersistentAge.com) and our steam group for more information and quicker updates.

News:

Objective 1: Create a playerbase--check (646 in steam group)
Objective 2: Get sufficient donations to last 2 months--check
Objective 3: Buy and implement scripts into the server--check
Objective 4: Finish the map--90% done, should be done by the end of today or tomorrow.
Objective 5: Beta test--So far there has been a bug here and there during beta testing which began on Friday, September 19th, however, all of the discovered bugs have been eliminated...

Release comes in 6 days.

Important Information: The mod is going to be released [size=24pt]early, Friday at 3 pm est/8 gmt. Will post a Download Link here at that time, as well as in the steam group![/size]

So this has been released and with it I see absolutely no difference thus far on the old PA. You've not even bothered to make a new map, just one of the old rubbish ones.

Idea for a map:

Two castles, with two villages each. (To make the most out of the average number of players by compressing them, and to reduce fps drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom