New Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

The new faction in the 1.2 patch is really not good, bad balance, ugly uniform, so if you team truely wants to add a faction, please make Ottoman, Sweden or Detch not Rhine.
Rhine is not a important faction during Napoleonic Wars, Ottoman or Sweden is.(Sweden has better uniform)

By the way, I think a new game mode called "Invasion" is better than "King of the Hill". "King of the Hill" looks like deathmatch.

You do know this was a swansong patch, right? They're not going to add more factions or gamemodes, at most there will be some slight bugfixes or rebalances, but that's it. This was the final major patch of the module.

Maroon said:
You do know this was a swansong patch, right? They're not going to add more factions or gamemodes, at most there will be some slight bugfixes or rebalances, but that's it. This was the final major patch of the module.
Maybe you are right, but if they will add more feature i hope they can add Ottoman

They mentioned already being at/near their limits for the number of factions and models already in so probably unlikely.

MaHuD said:
I consider it to be very unlikely that they will add the Ottoman army or any other faction for that matter. Initially they said the original factions were already near the limit in terms of gamesize and models etc.

The statement that the Ottomans had more political importance and influence than the Confederation of the Rhine is laughable at best. The same goes for Sweden, the best they did was help at Leipzig. The minor German nations may not have been that big of a deal on an individual basis, but they were basically the pieces the continental powers were playing for.

I could understand wanting Warsaw, since their troops were exceptional. And I could understand wanting Spain, due to interest in the Peninsular campaign. I cannot, however, see how the Ottomans could possibly be higher in the order of importance than the German States in the Napoleonic Wars.

Back
Top Bottom