New patch question

Users who are viewing this thread

First let me say that I really like this mod and everything was going great until all the lords started getting stuck between Scotland and Ireland (8 Welsh lords and 7 scottish lords at last count).

When the new patch comes out, will I have to start a new game or will I just be able to continue the one I have with the updates?  Any ETA?  Will it stil have the stuck lords problem fixed.  Thanks and again I LOVE the mod, probably my favorite.

Yes, the lords problem will be fixed according to Peter. And yes, I love this mod too!

It'll be sorted for the next version of the mod. Cheers for mentioning it.

That depends on what Peter changes in the patch. If he changes quite a lot of things, then odds are you will probably have to start a new game. Basically, if he changes something that is meant to happen at the start of your game, and it's already happened in your save game, then the game doesn't know what to do. Hence an error.

This may be good or bad news depending on your opinion but I seriously doubt that I'll be able to release a new patch for the mod. I simply don't have the time with college work building up so I've decided to continue working on models and textures now and then and plan to work on a modification for multiplayer if it is modable. I'm not sure how multiplayer is going to work but if it is modable and I can create and finance some sort of Braveheart or maybe more realistic Britain 1297 themed server then I will.

You don't need to put Mount and Blade ahead of your college work (i.e your future). We can wait Peter. And that multiplayer mod for Britain 1297 sounds good. I'm sure it and everything else is worth the wait. It's still a top quality mod and well done on that!

Back
Top Bottom