New patch problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

dzioOb

Squire
Dear admins!

as everybody know, we have a new patch... or as most of us can say, a new problemS with a game. No sounds, bugged scoretable, etc. etc. So here why I'm writing... I think there should be a postpone of whole ENL, because game is now unplayable. As I mentioned, players can't hear horse from behind, can't hear a sound of blocked attack etc. etc. This is only my opinion and you don't have to support it, of course the decision will be make by admins of the league.

But please consider it.

Your players!

Sorry for my english, but I'm a little bit of drunk :smile:

Edited: Changed name of the topic :wink:

I understand the concern but right now the plan is to not postpone the ENL. There are a number of solutions to the problems most people are facing and the most extreme of which is still relatively simple. That being to download 1.143 at the link below:

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe

However, reinstalling the admin mod should work just fine for most problems: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3156

I can confirm that the ENL will not be moving to the new maps this cycle and the servers will remain on 1.143 until the stability of the new patch is confirmed.

I think it would be a very good idea to verify your IDs throughout all of this, especially if you are reinstalling the game or moving it out of steam (although that shouldn't really change your ID, verifying is very quick and easy).

EDIT: Stickied this thread so people can share problems and solutions.

Ehmmm lustie  i messed up a bit D:, how can i check again my ID on ENL servers ? Cause when i enter now i don't see the log saying welcome Turambar with my ID

( i installed the last version then no sounds so i re installed the game totally with the 1.143 patch )

I curse Vincenzo !

I have a non-bugged 1.150, is it still compatible with 1.143 or do I need to download&install 1.143 outside of steam to be able to play?

Broomstick said:
I have a non-bugged 1.150, is it still compatible with 1.143 or do I need to download&install 1.143 outside of steam to be able to play?
It should be fine... although you might experience some problems when standing next to trees and objects that have had their collision meshes altered.

Broomstick said:

99% of the servers are running on 1.143 and if you didn't had problems so far playing on those I believe you are safe Little Broom

Maynd said:
Broomstick said:

99% of the servers are running on 1.143 and if you didn't had problems so far playing on those I believe you are safe Little Broom
okay, thanks for le reply.

But...pay attention to what Lust wrote, don't rage if you bump against some objects you didn't used to.
Gotta say, the Village modifications are quite interesting :razz:

Back
Top Bottom