Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7 8086K
RAM:32GB G-Skill Trident
Motherboard:ASUS ROG Maximus X Code
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung M2 SSD 970 EVO 2TB

The game crashes in battles! noticed especially in battles with large armies! you fixed this crash and before that in version 1.6.1 the game worked fine, THIS PROBLEM WAS ALSO IN VERSION 1.6.1 BUT AFTER A SOME TIME YOU FIXED(RELEASED A HOTFIX) and after the update of the new patch 1.6.2 crashes started again! fix it please! impossible to play!

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
listen, I don't work at the taleworlds office! I don't have to fix the game for you! say thank you for the reporting! what arrogance you have! still can I finish your game or what??? do your game yourself and don't ask the players to do your job!

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7 8086K
RAM:32GB G-Skill Trident
Motherboard:ASUS ROG Maximus X Code
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung M2 SSD 970 EVO 2TB

The game crashes in battles! noticed especially in battles with large armies! you fixed this crash and before that in version 1.6.1 the game worked fine, THIS PROBLEM WAS ALSO IN VERSION 1.6.1 BUT AFTER A SOME TIME YOU FIXED(RELEASED A HOTFIX) and after the update of the new patch 1.6.2 crashes started again! fix it please! impossible to play!
Exactly same error for me since 1.6.2!

Back
Top Bottom