Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Hexnibbler

Recruit
Summary: When ordering a clan member (companion) to create lead a "party" for me, they have no troops and move on the campaign map at speed 1.0. It makes them easy targets for any looters. It may be related to their unsold inventory ? herd malus ? Problem is that they are in Town which are frequently empty of any recruit available forcing them to move to a nearby village.
How to Reproduce: / additional info : these are not "fresh" companions, I used them a lot as party leaders (which explains why I believe it's inventory/herd issue) They have been captured a few times, and I asked to create party while not having them in my own party.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): campaign map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
ggCEj7o.png

c7Jrxvj.png

in clan screen / parties tab : (hara was in car banseth and uln was in dunglanys)
O5HIqn8.png

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I don't know for sure but maybe they bought horses and food before leaving town and over encumbered themselves. To save them go inspect his troops and give him some to get rid of the penalties.

I don't know for sure but maybe they bought horses and food before leaving town and over encumbered themselves. To save them go inspect his troops and give him some to get rid of the penalties.
yes it's a solution but I want it fixed so that in the future when I create a party remotely I don't risk the instant "XXX is attacked by looters" "XXX has been captured by looters".

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. Can you please share a save file where we can inspect the issue? I will forward it to the QA team so they can check if there is anything out of the game design, or did they just got overencumbered. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. Can you please share a save file where we can inspect the issue? I will forward it to the QA team so they can check if there is anything out of the game design, or did they just got overencumbered. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
I uploaded the .sav file with the url to this thread as a description. thank you !

[edit] note : the save is at the same time than the screenshots

Yeeessss, this is got on my nerves too.. Didn't see this post when I made mine

Back
Top Bottom