SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

Krolling said:
what? i have other version old  of this mod in warband 1.13
Are you saying that The mod version 1.3 is working in warband?
The mod is for M&B 1.011 0r 1.010,
If it worked in warband, "WOW" shouldn't work in warband at all!!!!!!
I can't help since warband has  different comm resource files, that's why your having the error pop up

Krolling said:
i played this mod in warband v1.113 but other version of this mod, can be the beta version?
I'm suprised that AWKW 1.3 as worked in warband, it shouldn;t start at all, the comm resource folder is different to M&B 1.011, you should get an instant error on load,
Like I have said the mod is for M&B 1.011 or 1.010 not warbands!

I'm thinking of adding all my bretonnian work to, The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors
this would be all the armors, warhorses and other items I've done,
your views would be thankfully received

Of course the knights would go in,
still thinking on what if , New faction,or like the boarder princes ,put the new faction on the outer limits.

mb412-1.jpg

mb431-1.jpg

mb451.jpg

mb452.jpg

This looks like someone really took the time to make this as nice as it looks.. Great job. But is the link still good and does it work for M&B 1.11? I think thats the 1 im running.

Godfrey de Ibelin said:
This looks like someone really took the time to make this as nice as it looks.. Great job. But is the link still good and does it work for M&B 1.11? I think thats the 1 im running.
Sayd Ûthman said:
Amazing work!
Your interest is much appreciated, the last pics are the bretonnian knights from Warsword,
link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=87192.new#new
I intend to finish this mod with most of the bretonnian stuff I've done to replace 1 of the factions, version 1.3 is for M & B 1.11,
here's an updated knight and horse

mb551.jpg

FrisianDude said:
you1 said:
new to the heraldry ,matching mounts
... how? :eek:
I set up a project to match a knight with correct horse, this isn't a tableau horse, I got close to this ,but the image was poor,
Using the heraldry code from GKH which is used in the warsword mod for the bretonnian knights, i set about changing this code to give a knight a set mount, at the moment The code will give a grail knight with blue heraldry a horse with a blue matching cover,
I stopped at this point, I had 3 different mounts with a blue colour set combination working, but in warsword I was limited to the anount of items I could use,
for example
grail knight amour blue heraldry would need ,a tab shield, armor, and mount
if you use 4 colours Blue, red,yellow and black in combinations to give the mounts a different look
you need 20 itms for the grail knight
the same with the Knight of the realm
questing knight
knight errant 80 itms in total
we had 10 factions at this point, with 1 more being added later, so the amount of itms was to great for 1 faction since you have all the other troops in the bretonnian faction aswell
I've considered using this mod to test the code, but I'm to busy on warsword, to try it, so its took a back seat at the moment, but I do come back and work on it from time to time.

mb555.jpg

mb554.jpg

Hey
I'm a bit behind with SOD development, and have read that The SOD team would like source code released with mods that use their code,The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors does, so its only right, that I respect their decision.
I'm there for going to start  a transfer to warband of a mod called simply Knights of Bretonnia
The idea is to have just 4 factions
Bretonnia
Orcs green skins
chaos
undead
Hopefully a new map

Back
Top Bottom