SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow this came out of nowhere  :shock: looks amazing though!!
Can you explain the question please, I have no clue what you're talking about

Cheers
DrDoom151

dubaiboy said:
how long until 1.3 comes out

V 1.2 was to have a point where I could have some feedback on the troop play, If people wanted the extra 4 knights at the start with the extra coin,

V 1.3 is more
New Troops 80% done
New flags  90% done New flags to me would need new factions?
New Factions in progress 20% done
New quests
New shields 60 % done
new horse rugs saddles blankets  70 % done
New surcoats for new faction or factions  50% done
New towns villages castles names 80% done
New tweaks on going
The extra coding that's needed

Most is done but like anything its the last 20% that marks the beginning or end of a  live mod
I've done loads of testing of the early game its the middle and late game I need feedback on

Feedback is important - I would rather have loads of feedback than loads of downloads with no feedback

drdoom151 said:
Wow this came out of nowhere  :shock: looks amazing though!!
Can you explain the question please, I have no clue what you're talking about

Cheers
DrDoom151

Have I asked a question?

The POLL bro !
I think you reffer to how things I guess shields are gone to be sold in stores. Looking like new or if it were already used and so.

Pablomagno said:
The POLL bro !
I think you reffer to how things I guess shields are gone to be sold in stores. Looking like new or if it were already used and so.

Exactly! the poll  :mrgreen:
Weathered Damage? Wtf is that

Cheers
DrDoom151

drdoom151 said:
Pablomagno said:
The POLL bro !

Cheers
DrDoom151

The Poll!

Shields will be sold as damaged cheaper and new ones, although Most of the new things which I'm doing are based around What I 'm aiming for the mod

The New surcoats (see Uther pendragon below) will have their own coat of arms with shield surcoat and war horse complete with rug saddle and blanket, all 4 of the Knights which you start with in version 1.2 will have this weather, I decide to allow them to be sold in shops I doubt, but if you know how to use the Item editor its an easy alteration to enable all the new stuff to be sold in shops.

Its when you.ve just put on a new expensive suit got in your open top sports car and then the British weather pores down, your girl friend opens the door to see you wearing a weathered""LOOK"" suit
Thks for the comments DrDoom 151

WTF its not the world Its Gordon Brown

Uther Pendragon ( or dragon Knight ) surcort with dragon wrist bands

mb128.jpg

mb129.jpg

mb130.jpg

mb131.jpg

mb132.jpg

mb127.jpg
New Dragon Flag

you1 said:
Uther Pendragon ( or dragon Knight ) surcort with dragon wrist bands

mb128.jpg

mb129.jpg

mb130.jpg

mb131.jpg

mb132.jpg

mb127.jpg
New Dragon Flag

those are nice screenshots

Thanks alot for the explanation You1 :lol:
Some nice new stuff ya got there man :wink: looks gorgeous!  This better not be fake man because hot damn I'm looking forward to play this mod

Cheers
DrDoom151

drdoom151 said:
Thanks alot for the explanation You1 :lol:
Some nice new stuff ya got there man :wink: looks gorgeous!  This better not be fake man because hot damn I'm looking forward to play this mod

Cheers
DrDoom151

DrDoom 151 a challenge how to show I'm not a fake (of course you jest) but to show that I'm really sitting up all-night doing all this.

Picture 1
Is of the inventory window
Left is Bors wearing a new surcoat, on the right is the hero with the flag surcoat, I’ve done the reds two different colours to show there different, notice the belt difference.

mb133.jpg

Picture 2

In game Uther surcoat aswell as the others

mb134.jpg

Pictures

In game fighting

mb141.jpg

mb142.jpg

dubaiboy

Yes them  sreen****s are good
:lol:

Bors Armour coat of arms and horse completed

In game and running

mb151.jpg

mb150.jpg

mb155.jpg

mb152.jpg

mb153.jpg

mb154.jpg

drdoom151 said:
Sorry for asking but the screenshots, are they for the current version or for the next update?

Cheers
DrDoom151

All the new shields , surcoats, horse rugs blankets and flags will be in the next version, refer to the opening page for whats in what version

Back
Top Bottom