SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks pretty good. I just might have downloaded, but I don't really play M&B much anymore. Busy busy busy.

Looks pretty good. I just might have downloaded, but I don't really play M&B much anymore. Busy busy busy.
[/quote]

Thks

I'm the same ,Not much spare time to play when I'm busy on photshop, Trying to do as much as I can before work catches up on me

I'm really enjoying this.
Something I could have  done with when I was a lad -: )

Set of new coat of arms for new heros with trial horse blankets.

mb21.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb16-2.jpg

mb17-1.jpg

Two more new shields, various bits aswell, also added Different Flags,
Flags seem to be a bugger, there can look ok as a flag ,but as a coat of arms there crap, so I''m trying different things some more coding done for V 1.3 does take time up

mb43.jpg

mb45-1.jpg

mb48.jpg

mb49.jpg

mb39.jpg

mb13-1.jpg

mb17.jpg

Well er, some advice on the armors and whatnot. Well, I think the main problem with them is the colors. I mean, those things are just about illuminescent. So, what I'd recommend doing is toning down the colors a lot, and maybe adding some mud stains around the edges of the coat.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well er, some advice on the armors and whatnot. Well, I think the main problem with them is the colors. I mean, those things are just about illuminescent. So, what I'd recommend doing is toning down the colors a lot, and maybe adding some mud stains around the edges of the coat.

Thks
There are illuminescent ,main reason I don't like all the green boxes with Id showing who's who I like battles where you recognise by shield and coat of arms, but most are only trail to give an Idea, also just as important to me how to put them into the game, weathering does take time ,so I'm building up a catalog and will constantrate on the final items when I decide what style I like, I'm having a issue with the Heraldry system which may not suit what I'm aiming to do.
Again thks for the comments much welcomed

Kessu said:
Dear god, you popped out of nowhere! And those horse blankets look just pure awesome.

Thks
Seem its like the pole some like a new look others want a more dirty weathered look, I've done alot more , I'm now looking at what faction should have what, if your playing the mod any feed back wud be helpful

Another shield most people will remeber this one "Monty Python" riding another trial blanket

mb50-2.jpg

mb51-1.jpg

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:

I've used heavy padded cloth texture for both blanket and saddle rug, still rough but I like it and it's realistic to what was used, also a bit of weathering around middle body of horse where split is torn creased etc.

Also pic of new adenian drilled footman
mb52.jpg

mb53-1.jpg

mb56.jpg

mb54-1.jpg

mb58.jpg

mb59.jpg

New trial saddle

mb61-1.jpg

mb60-1.jpg

Start of the finished flags/coatof arms

mb69.jpg

mb68-1.jpg

mb70.jpg

mb71.jpg

mb72.jpg

mb86.jpg

mb84.jpg

New flags in and running

mb87.jpg

mb88.jpg

mb102.jpg

mb104.jpg

mb88.jpg

mb89.jpg
mb90.jpg
mb94.jpg
mb97.jpg
mb98.jpg

mb93.jpg

mb99.jpg
mb92.jpg

Damn dude! This Mod looks amazing! And you're always giving updates ^^. The models looks great too. I'm downloading right now, and I'll give some feedback later. :smile:

Mourne748 said:
Damn dude! This Mod looks amazing! And you're always giving updates ^^. The models looks great too. I'm downloading right now, and I'll give some feedback later. :smile:

Thks I 've now got the style of the troops to my liking and represents the feedback from the pole hopefully I can speed things up now, I can't take credit for the skeletons of the models that's 100% SOD,I've concentrated on the graphics ie the surcoats, blankets,rugs, shields and flags, although I'm working on a heavier horse with full blanket and tail, but that will have to wait, once all the new flags etc are done I've got some coding to do, alot as happened since I stated the graphic look upgrade, alot of new things that you can add have been released.

look forward to the feedback

dubaiboy said:
nice screenshots downloading it now its gona be cool

remeber that most of the screen shots are from work in progress for v 1.3 enjoy v 1.2 which is the latest produced

more new flags in and running taking time because some flags are long, short and what have you

mb106-1.jpg
new flags

mb107.jpg
  new flags

mb113.jpg

mb114.jpg

mb116.jpg

mb117.jpg

mb111.jpg

mb112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom