SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ealdormann Hussey said:
Lord Nelson did well considering he was dead eight years by 1813.

Indeed, sadly, I think Swadii is confusing the Duke of Wellington with Lord Nelson. How you can make that mistake is beyond me.

Swadii said:
Conquest Vietnam is DEAD :sad:

It was alive?

im going to take o video from the mod. and im turning castles to the fortresses (wooden) or chateous. after i made i will send you huh?

troop tree is ridiculous.
french line advance into garde nationale or voltigeurs into standart bearer  looool
french ciouurousier  :roll:

Try to get this on MBRepository.

So you've decided to quit Vietnam... how about doing a strictly non-historical project after this? Perhaps the all-forest map I suggested in the Vietnam thread. One reason people keep criticizing you is because of the history flaws. Look at Age of Blackpowder, that could be considered "kitbashing" (assembling an item from other products, used in scale modeling) too - though bjorne did retexture stuff, with Dain's approval - but more importantly bjorne claims it's not meant to be strictly historical and thus he takes no (or less) heat.

No but im Working on Alpha :grin:

Bloid: Yes next mod that i will make is Non-Historical(Has Nothing to do with this Earth History to-do)

where is the ****ing map swadii? if it is in final?

and what is the ****ing food slot in inventory?

Ye...... The Ppl wanted a BETA witout Map soooo
and The Fodd Sloot Bug Just go to Module.INI and Change From
Code:
disable_food_slot       = 0
To
Code:
disable_food_slot       = 1

Swadii said:
Ye...... The Ppl wanted a BETA witout Map soooo
and The Fodd Sloot Bug Just go to Module.INI and Change From
Code:
disable_food_slot       = 0
To
Code:
disable_food_slot       = 1
I'm not going to take kindly to your lazy business, You are not allowed to use my Cannon Model anymore.

Austria-hungarians. Im not playing it until this is fixed, they have no bottom part of their legs..

Apparently so, but a cannon model's maker (who was in the team) is not allowing it to be used.

EDIT: The Prussians have no feet. I attempted to entertain myself by shooting everyone without feet, which turned out to be pretty much everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom