SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elenmmare said:
Um, it is excusable, actually. English speaking people don't own the world. What kind of ****ing arrogance is that? You don't know enough about him to make judgements. You come from a perfect sheltered world where getting "educated" is essentially forcing yourself to go to school. Some people have a harder time.

Can you speak his language? No.

Besides, this forum was made by a Turkish person. On the rare occurrence, I've seen Armagan slip up grammatically. It doesn't make him 'wrong' or unexcusable.

Believe me, I know about mods. He hasn't released it yet, so there's no big deal yet.

This is an English forum.

If he cannot type proper English, he should stay in one of the many sub-forums designed specifically for people who cannot type proper English, if any.

**** off, everything he writes is perfectly understandable, if not grammatically correct.
Writing just isn't his strong side (not only English). Of course, modding isn't either, but that's another matter.

He's from Norway, to boot, so he really has no excuse to not know proper English.

I rest my case.  :razz:

The only good excuses for being bad at writing English when you're Norwegian are:

1. Having a documented learning disability

or

2. Being over 30 years old

So if neither of the above apply to you and you're Norwegian, you're Stupid.

When I coup the government he will be exiled for his gross historical ignorance :razz:

PS. This forum has excellent spell check.

I'm going to play this while I wait for Dain's mod to come out... and also 1866. The anticipation on those two are killing me. Dain's will be superior due to the historical accuracy, but this will just be a fun mod to bide my time.

Can't wait to get my hands on your mod Dain, I'm counting the days til I have a baker rifle in my hands and I'm shooting officers across the field from me.

Or he's nine..

Anyway, I have no problems that he can't spell well... this is the internet for god's sake...  :neutral:

Is anyone else haunted by the thought that maybe Swadii is karmatic revenge for everytime we've been less than helpful people?

Nah, most people here were helpful to others, one way or another. There isn't enough bad karma here to create a situation like this...truly a mystery.

Well, Swadii is surely a supernatural being of some description. Or a wind up.

Speaking of which, he's (unobtrusively) changed the release date from 3rd April to 'In April'. Ah well.

essi2 said:
The only good excuses for being bad at writing English when you're Norwegian are:
or
When I coup the government he will be exiled for his gross historical ignorance :razz:

Well, I speak English quite well but my my skill in math is lower than average. Does that make me stupid?
I'm not saying Swadii isn't stupid (he is 13 however, so it might still pass), but not because of his grammar. That's just silly.

Anarion said:
essi2 said:
or

Well, I speak English quite well but my my skill in math is lower than average. Does that make me stupid?
I'm not saying Swadii isn't stupid (he is 13 however, so it might still pass), but not because of his grammar. That's just silly.

"He's 13" is not an excuse when you start learning English in the 3rd or 4th grade. Although with a good dose of goodwill his lacking language skills can be ignored, his disregard for historical accuracy and his copy + pasting of mod resources can't.

I wonder how come when I was in the team, he always demanded me to make a fire arm (You suck, you did not even mention what type of a fire arm), but he did not ever make a model himself.

I find this hilarious..

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=37606

Just lol.

Most of his posts either have 1-3 words or else contain 1+ smileys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom