New map, no name yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I've been working for a whlie on a map for Persistent World. It's based on tropical volcanic island.

I'm not a man of may words so I let images do the talking.

Laszloburg Abbey:  :razz:

Small coastal village:

WIP city/fortress

Overviews

Ignore the yellow lava, that's some bug  :eek:

Note that it's still very much WIP, I just wanted to get some feedback.
If there is something you'd like to know just ask. I'm also hoping to get some suggestions and qritique  :wink: ,
and please tell if you want something to be added or modified.

Needs work, but what you have is solid, and Im loving it, be creative :mrgreen:

A few people have been wanting a village in thick woods, it would be a cool feature, freedom fighthers, maybe put a tiny little fort for them to control.

Eldmor said:
Thanks,

I'll see what I can do with the hideout. Maybe thick jungle would be sufficient  :razz:

That would work, but make sure to make it a faction.....other than that, add trees to the map, and of course mines, and I think it will be great.

One thing I've found annoying in some maps is that some locations are only reachable by sea. I mean I can hardly find a boat if I want one and if I want to go somewhere but I can't since all the boats are gone.. It kinda limits my options on the map. Especially if one of the inaccessible places have certain training places or other unique aspects. I'm sure your aware of it I just felt I needed to say it. Because I'm an arrogant man. And I like pie.

Time for an update!

I made some kind of forest fortress and worked on the Sarranid town.

And me messing around with my brother

Maxikus said:
One thing I've found annoying in some maps is that some locations are only reachable by sea. I mean I can hardly find a boat if I want one and if I want to go somewhere but I can't since all the boats are gone.. It kinda limits my options on the map. Especially if one of the inaccessible places have certain training places or other unique aspects. I'm sure your aware of it I just felt I needed to say it. Because I'm an arrogant man. And I like pie.
Boats are not necessary in this map.

Oh, and I put up small server running this map, check it out if you want. Name is PW_Test. But please note that it's still work in progress so there may be some weird things.

Eldmor said:
Time for an update!

I made some kind of forest fortress and worked on the Sarranid town.

And me messing around with my brother

Maxikus said:
Boats are not necessary in this map.

Oh, and I put up small server running this map, check it out if you want. Name is PW_Test. But please note that it's still work in progress so there may be some weird things.

I like it, I like it alot :mrgreen:

I'm glad you like it.

Anyway here is small overview update. Not much visible was added, just worked mainly on the economy/faction equipment.

Like you can see there some emptyish islands. If you have any idea what you'd like to be added to them please tell.

Edit: I'm still running the server EU_PW with scene_2, welcome there!

Eldmor said:
I'm glad you like it.

Anyway here is small overview update. Not much visible was added, just worked mainly on the economy/faction equipment.

Like you can see there some emptyish islands. If you have any idea what you'd like to be added to them please tell.

Edit: I'm still running the server EU_PW with scene_2, welcome there!

To the larger island to the southeast, maybe add a viking village with some woodlands, I would put it on the southern coast, but its up to you of course, and great work!

hey that looks pretty awesome if you can try send me the files to it some how i would love to start recording on that
                                                                                                                                                                                                          ~Head_Director_BLUDR3C0N

Back
Top Bottom