New map - 'Dodo Island' 100% Done [3/25, Updated]

Users who are viewing this thread

DOMA_ said:
Eragon91 said:
I believe he said that the map was 2X the size of the current RCC test map.

Also, judging from earlier screenshots, that water color difference only seems visible when playing with Directx7. If it's not a problem for ships runnign into the barrier, then i see no reason to change the look.
However, an underground reef would be good if the ships might get stuck in the barrier otherwise.

Another suggestion. I do see an empty area between the Island Castle and the town. Would it be possible to put a Tournament field here or would it become too crammed?

A small arena will be added in the red circle.
03%2001%20Jerusalem.jpg

And also as you said, a jousting stadium will be added on the area that you referred.

I will make them as simple as possible because my first goal is 'optimizing FPS'

Hope the jousting stadium is long enough, cause if it's too short it's not fun  :oops:

Release slated for the weekend, or maybe even today?

Nobody/Splintert/whoeverhaspowers, if you're reading this get it on the server as soon as it's released please  :wink:

Its not on RCC....:/ I WANT MY NEW MAP NOW! Im already thinking of new RP characters to bring in. Im thinking of some sarranid type of lord. And could you think of adding a little more in the white castle?

Citizen_Kane said:
Its not on RCC....:/ I WANT MY NEW MAP NOW! Im already thinking of new RP characters to bring in. Im thinking of some sarranid type of lord. And could you think of adding a little more in the white castle?

Check out the new map. Many buildings are added to the castles and somewhere.

Looks nice, I'll ask N0body if I see him about this going up.

P.S I assume it was tested for bugs and the initial release is going to be summing up balance issues?

Deserath said:
Looks nice, I'll ask N0body if I see him about this going up.

P.S I assume it was tested for bugs and the initial release is going to be summing up balance issues?

It was close beta tested by a few guys. So many bugs have been fixed, but there maybe a balance issue, thus it needs to be tested by public.

Back
Top Bottom