SP - General New limit for party wages needs improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

a_ver_est

Knight at Arms
I am trying to use the new slide tool to limit the wages of my garrisons, but I am having some problems:

1.- Wages for my castle garrison are about 150 denars but if I set the limit around 180 one troop desert every day. In fact I have to set the limit more than double the current wages to avoid it.

2- My city garrison wages are about 2400 denars, the control just let me limit it up to 2000, so the only option if set it to unlimited.

3.- Due the previous configurations the AI keeps recruiting troops on my fiefs creating food problems... it should stop recruiting when food balance becomes negative otherwise the player may have a big issue due a poor AI management ability.

It would be really nice to have a check box disabling auto recruiting, I know that it has been rejected in the past but I beg you that reconsider this option otherwise trying to balance the garrison sizes of your fiefs to avoid economic/food issues becomes a small nightmare for the player.

And we still can't get better limiting options than 2000? Really I think pushing the limit to 10k for the cost of slider accuracy would be really helpful. One of my garrison wages is currently 5130. I wanted to limit it to 4000. I won't cut it to less than 40% of current value.

Back
Top Bottom