New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

Users who are viewing this thread

The Mod is really good and advanced for popping out of nowhere. Sure it will still need a lot of optimization (language- and performance) but I was really surprised how well they integrated the quests into the settlement scenes so you have to interact with people and objects on the scene instead of just hitting buttons in menus. I mean I spent more time in this PT in settlements then in all my other native PT‘s together.

The own settlement mechanic(s) is very interesting and more then I expected. (Still a little disappointed that I can’t actually place buildings, guess I have to wait for Bloc to be able to do that…)

Some Factions would really benefit from having custom settlements but I guess this will be added in the future.

Even with all the flaws this is one of the best total conversions out there right now, so thank you for all the effort you guys have put into this and keep up the good work! (So I have something to play until MP gets fixed…)

but I was really surprised how well they integrated the quests into the settlement scenes so you have to interact with people and objects on the scene instead of just hitting buttons in menus. I mean I spent more time in this PT in settlements then in all my other native PT‘s together.
True! :grin:

The whole introduction, even in this early state, outshines the complete vanilla story ^^

It´s not like that is the best story start ever, it just shows how bad TWs main quest is :grin:

Yes, you can build and upgrade. There is no way to upgrade to a castle or town yet.

Thank you for feedback.
Our team is not large, only a few people, and lack of artists.
If we have something new, good looking, of course we will make it and release it.

About spelling errors - They will be fixed, feedback is welcome if you encounter any issues, include spelling errors.

About "fight these 5 guys" - I'm designing how to modify the game process. Just like "fight these 5 guys". I find it boring, too. The process is pretty common now, you get the idea. This kind of story takes a lot of time to do, so for a while, we shouldn't be able to play other mods to get this experience.

I also like Pendor very much. I'm pay close attention to Pandor for a long time.
But, we know that on the Bannerlord 2 make MOD is much more difficult than WarBand.

Now two years have passed, There are very few large mods that we can download and play, not smooth play, even less complete experience. I hope you give Modders more time, we will give you better things.

So if you have any questions or feedback, please reply to me. We will pay attention and try to solve them.
@皮w蛋 I love how much you are involved and passionate.
For a first release your mod is really stable and has plenty of potential.
Bannerlord dialog system is really a hell to manage, I can see all the work that has been done here.
I kinda agree about the wording and typo though. Considering you have long text lines with a story behind, it is quite important to keep it clear and easy to read.
But I'm pretty sure it will improve with time.

The Mod is really good and advanced for popping out of nowhere. Sure it will still need a lot of optimization (language- and performance) but I was really surprised how well they integrated the quests into the settlement scenes so you have to interact with people and objects on the scene instead of just hitting buttons in menus. I mean I spent more time in this PT in settlements then in all my other native PT‘s together.

The own settlement mechanic(s) is very interesting and more then I expected. (Still a little disappointed that I can’t actually place buildings, guess I have to wait for Bloc to be able to do that…)

Some Factions would really benefit from having custom settlements but I guess this will be added in the future.

Even with all the flaws this is one of the best total conversions out there right now, so thank you for all the effort you guys have put into this and keep up the good work! (So I have something to play until MP gets fixed…)
Thank you Spulor.
I want to know, what does "PT" mean?

By the way, what happened to the MP? I haven't logged in for a long time, I'm waiting TW release the server package.

@皮w蛋 I love how much you are involved and passionate.
For a first release your mod is really stable and has plenty of potential.
Bannerlord dialog system is really a hell to manage, I can see all the work that has been done here.
I kinda agree about the wording and typo though. Considering you have long text lines with a story behind, it is quite important to keep it clear and easy to read.
But I'm pretty sure it will improve with time.
Thank you!

In fact, as you might guess, we've been making Sika MOD for quite some time.

I don't know if my understanding is correct. The dialogue system does not support Player, A and B, three people talking at the same time. But Warband can. So, I think Bannerlord has stepped back.
This makes it difficult for our screenwriter.

you can see my abilities are limited, so I'm also waiting for everyone's help us to solve "wording and typo" problem.:sad:

I guess in this context PT means playthrough.
^this, I was to lazy to write it two times :smile:
By the way, what happened to the MP? I haven't logged in for a long time, I'm waiting TW release the server package.
They introduced a half baked ranked matchmaking which killed captain and as far as I can tell skirmish as well. Now you have waiting times of a few hours to find a match, which then doesn‘t start just because someone leaves during warm up.

Everything that is left are Siege and TDM, which crash at least every second match, so actually no point in playing MP right now.

I am waiting for Server package as well, so guys like you can fix MP for us. :grin:

Thank you!

I don't know if my understanding is correct. The dialogue system does not support Player, A and B, three people talking at the same time. But Warband can. So, I think Bannerlord has stepped back.

you can see my abilities are limited, so I'm also waiting for everyone's help us to solve "wording and typo" problem.:sad:
I may be wrong but from what I could read here and there, warband was quite a challenging game to mod, far less accessible than Bannerlord...
Considering that the conversation mission allows only 2 sides (player + NPC) then yes you need some tricks/workarounds to simulate a 3+ sides dialog session (you managed something nice in the first scene by the way).
A few things I know are possible and may offer some variety:
Switch NPCs during one dialog session (but always NPC vs Player).
Use the player line for the third agent by adding in brackets her/his name.
Simple example in a restaurant:
NPCline: "What do you want to drink?"
Playerline: "One beer please!
NPCline: "And you?"
Playerline: [Companion name] "Yeah, a beer for me too".
Maybe it is also possible to create a new Conversation Behaviour but it is beyond my skills.

I came to the end of the current story. English translations are so so, but otherwise this mod shows what Bannerlord could be if the TW would care about this game and made it with passion.

Last edited:
Guys, this a BIG step up to vanilla, I mean come on lol. There's interaction with NPC, they feel alive (in a way), when compared to vanilla. RPG like game is way better than native

Thank you!

Will you be introducing custom settlements and castles in this mod?

Hello everyone, Here is a new MOD share with you.

The Land Of Sika

Support [1.8.0] and will be updated to support every new versions.
WON'T CRASH! (No other mods are used)
FULL PALY NOW! No need to wait for completion!

for Nexus
for Mod DB

More introductions and pictures!

If you have any questions you can reply here or ↑there, thank you for your attention and playing!
Enjoy it!
I called out sick because i have a badly infected eyelid.... Maybe ill stream it with webcam so an audience can tell me when it starts to drain puss

Nice to see mod from Chinese Team.
I have been awaiting long time to see the continuation of Light and Darkness.
The team stopped developing mod long time ago when they heard the Bannerlord was coming out.
And was planning on continuing the mod in Bannerlord.

Hopefully they didn't Wither and died from waiting on release of Bannerlord.

Some coming mods must wait for necessary mod-tools those mods demand.
Here we have something different now... and perhaps even more additions when the tools are coming. Also now playable surely not means end of development and possibilities. A fine release for those who themselves asking where the huge mods are.
Anyway i need to wait still for ''my'' prefered historical mods (without being h(i)yst(o)erical) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom