NEW Kabuto and Armor For Gekokujo (Final version released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Make sure you added the mod's name to module.ini and make sure you added the item entries to itemkinds.txt. There's not much i can say really, for i dont know how you installed the mod.

I did those I'm sure. I installed this mod from your link provided and it's in my "modules" folder as a separate folder from the rest of the M&B mods. once the game loads to the setting (near the end) it fails and says "runtime error"

Gaedheal said:
I did those I'm sure. I installed this mod from your link provided and it's in my "modules" folder as a separate folder from the rest of the M&B mods. once the game loads to the setting (near the end) it fails and says "runtime error"
This mod needs Gekokuj 3.0 or 3.1 its not a separate mod.

I'm aware, I installed 3.1 with segokuro on ModDB and that's the one I've been fiddling with for this mod. If I knew how to I'd try show my screenshots but I'm new to this forum so I'm still trying to figure it out.

kI5Nf.png
WIRyP.png
il6_J.png
20m5D.png
wpvcA.png
ARfQ0.png

hopefully this may provide some assistance in understanding the issue at hand

hi aruda. its really really beutiful work!

but i dont know where can i find nice armors in matmohair1's picture.

i cant find armors in first and second picture despite installing daimyo edition .tell me that name plz :ohdear:

redsimon said:
Download link doesn't work anymore.

File was deleted from server.
File was deleted by owner or exceeded maximum storage time (100 days from last download).
Because they've been Incorporated into his submod.    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,363705.0.html

Is it possible to get a reupload for this? It was really great. I don't see why this can't exist alongside daimyo edition for players that don't want the full conversion.

Back
Top Bottom