Native OSP 2D Art New Horse: Light Charger (Now downloadable!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ubberdorc said:
It looks great but I liked the original you had better. Didn't it just have a front plate but not maille?
I think the legs would look better without the armor.
Just my opinion though.

Good job,
Tom

Thanks, I still have the old one avaliable (somewhere o_o) and I may upload it later.

fisheye said:
I like the new one better, it's so cute!

Thankyou, so much!

Most of the texture files are actually digital pictures of horses heavily edited, so if anyone needs THOSE I would be happy to provide them ::smile:

fisheye said:
Pretty!

The picture looks more like a heavy courser than a light charger.

I'd cover all the exposed bits with chain. It's quite clearly much more armoured than a warhorse, so... warhorse chainmail armor + frontal plate would explain that!

And the base price should be at least 7000 since it's about as good as a spirited warhorse, but it can't be permanently downgraded due to injury.

Problem with making the price 7000 is it's replacement of the hunter.. :s The price as is should be fine for now.

And what do you mean it can't be permanently downgraded? I thought any horse that got ko'ed in battle had a chance of going lame? o.o

KittenyKat said:
Problem with making the price 7000 is it's replacement of the hunter.. :s The price as is should be fine for now.

And what do you mean it can't be permanently downgraded? I thought any horse that got ko'ed in battle had a chance of going lame? o.o
They do. Modded horses obey the same modifiers as native ones.

Descriptively,
Winter

Back
Top Bottom