Native OSP 2D Art New Horse: Light Charger (Now downloadable!)

Users who are viewing this thread

elMerda

[EDIT] Now downloadable! https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=101

THIS WILL OVERWRITE hunting_horse.dds AND item_kinds1.txt!!!

Well, here goes:

I was dying to create a 'light' charger. This one over-writes the hunter, however...I'll try to fix that. Please comment on what you think, as I plan to make more horses for M&B In the future! :smile:

Base Cost: 1000
Armor: 29
Speed: 9
Maneuver: 10
Riding: 3

Faster, and more maneuverable than a Charger (and more pretty :grin: ) but with a little less armor.
The base 'texture' was of a hunter, you can just about see the white-socks but I hope no one will be bothered to much!

Earendil (Moderator): Updated Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubberdorc said:
I like it alot, but I do think the armor value is to high for just having frontal armor.

So, it may be. I tried to make it balance, but slightly higher than a warhorse (and lower than a chargers). A little plate, is better than alot of chainmail...I presume.
I may be wrong, but i'm glad you like it anyhow :grin:

Rathyr said:
Cool, it's like a charger/courser, my two favorite horses.

It's actually a hunter disguised as a courser...Then dressed in a chargers skin :grin:

Pretty!

The picture looks more like a heavy courser than a light charger.

I'd cover all the exposed bits with chain. It's quite clearly much more armoured than a warhorse, so... warhorse chainmail armor + frontal plate would explain that!

And the base price should be at least 7000 since it's about as good as a spirited warhorse, but it can't be permanently downgraded due to injury.

fisheye said:
Pretty!

The picture looks more like a heavy courser than a light charger.

I'd cover all the exposed bits with chain. It's quite clearly much more armoured than a warhorse, so... warhorse chainmail armor + frontal plate would explain that!

And the base price should be at least 7000 since it's about as good as a spirited warhorse, but it can't be permanently downgraded due to injury.

Okay, thanks for the info.

Nice texture (tobad though that they are so low res eventhough the game requires so much system stuff). btw how did you make it do the up on the back legs thing?

logan said:
Nice texture (tobad though that they are so low res eventhough the game requires so much system stuff). btw how did you make it do the up on the back legs thing?

I suppose by that you mean "rearing"? CTRL + R

okiN said:
That looks very good. You should wire it over to Ancientwanker and he could have the knights of Dol Amroth ride those. It feels wrong to see them riding non-grey horses.

Alrighty. I'll give it ago once i've done a few touch-ups.

Deri said:
Cool horse, when could we download it ?.

There will probably be two versions, one with chainmail, and one without...I just can't/couldn't decide which I like/ed best.
Other than that, I have no idea, but soon, I assure you!

Nice, very nice indeed. I've always liked the idea of a not-so-heavy charger for the more lightly-armoured players out there. :smile: Kudos to you, my friend.

Yeah, im sick of my courser getting cut down, and of my spirited warhorse Of charger going too slow for lancing.

Back
Top Bottom