OSP 3D Art New hairs for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Jaymosuke

Recruit
_____________________________​

_____________________________​

Classic hairs from Original M&B, they're ported in a resource and have reworked UVmaps to properly work with Warband, enjoy

This was an extensive project, mainly because I was looking for ways I could make the textures appear in game, after much fiddling I discovered, that I had to use the texture hair_blonde, after learning this hinder, I went on the internet to learn a brand new skill, UVmapping. After many tutorials and much sweat, blood, and tears, I perfected a method of UVmapping using Freeware. I now present these results that I had finished. It took many hours and much dedication, but I'm happy with the results.

I hope they please you as well!

Please leave feedback of your opinions.

*The longer hairs may cause clipping issues*

Credit to;
ThrottleKitty - models
Ren - models
Rosesims - models
Nouk - models
Aligeth - models
Taleworlds - awesome game
and Me! - for Importing and UV mapping

Screenshots for those who wish it, adds 12 new hair styles (More will likely be added)

mb18r.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb16iq.jpg

mb15u.jpg

mb14h.jpg

mb13y.jpg

mb12p.jpg

mb11y.jpg

mb10z.jpg

mb9d.jpg

mb8z.jpg

mb7g.jpg

mb6r.jpg

mb5.jpg

mb4h.jpg

mb3tl.jpg

mb2q.jpg

mb1v.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb22r.jpg

mb21f.jpg

Kazzan said:
Always nice to have new hairstyles. They look quite good.

Planning on doing female variants?
I completly agree on female variants, although the long-haired ones could be used as female variants.

Anyway, great work on the new hair!
I'd be nice using these in MP too I guess....

Oh nice!..can't wait to be able to add them to game and mods  :wink:

I am so glad he didn't try to make any manga looking hair. again 5 stars Jaymosuke

All these fit well with females as well, I'll likely add more hair styles as I find other models that look like they'll fit well with the game.

In name of holy beard!:shock:

Can you make a tutorial about how you do it later on?

Yes, when I get them posted in the repository, though, I'm still unsure how this whole mod posting process works. But for now, I'm waiting for the e-mail. They will be OSP though (To an extent), since I have yet to see other hair mods, I'm quite happy I'm contributing to this community, even if only in a small and cosmetic way :p

I'm also currently working on adding more female hairs, however, alot of them arn't passing in quality, so I'm junking alot of the work put into them currently. But, more will be added for females.

Sibylla also made some hairstyles, but quite fanciful (in some cases more Warcraft than medieval inspired)
Sadly her screenshots are gone (Reply #73):
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62156.60.html

Ah I see, I'm very fond of the fancy hairs ussually. But in this game I'm trying to add much more realistic hairs, even if they are a bit on the posh and lordly side of things. After all, all warriors need a nice comb.

*Added Courtlyhair (For gents of course.)

*Download link added, enjoy!

Please do post comments, it's highly appreciated by any modders!

Very good job, beautiful hair.

Please, tell me where to get a set for these hairstyles.
image-ED8A_4D8EE13B.jpg

Well, it was a good job to the modelers I didn't do much of the design in the end, so all thanks is to them.

I wouldn't be sure, dig around modding communities for other games, and I can ask permission from the author to convert them for M&B if you wish. All you basically need to do is find a model with a bit of permission it can be easy to convert (Sometimes) I'll likely make a tutorial on how hair is done easily.

A tutorial has now been posted on how to make hairs, I hope you guys enjoy and utilize the tutorial! May many hair styles be introduced to Mount and Blade, and I'd like to say thanks to all the people in this community, especially the modders! And hopefully, This mod Will bring even more beauty to the worlds of M&B! May many cosmetics bless our gaming futures.

Hey Jaymosuke, where did you get those nice faces? I've been searching for something like that for quite a long time, without success...

Every time I find new faces they're either plain ugly or plain anime  :sad:

TYFYT!

Back
Top Bottom