NEW GENERAL!

LivetoLive99

Recruit
Best answers
0
:grin: My great great (great) grandfather was a general for the U.S his name was General Joseph Hooker or Fighting Joe for short just search him and add him please it would sorta be fun to see my Grandfather in a video game :smile:
 

oliver255

That's pretty sick man!  There is a Polish General with the same surname from the same area as my family, but I do not think that we are related.  :grin:
 

LivetoLive99

Recruit
Best answers
0
ha i cant wait till admin checks this out im looking forward to it in next update if it happens :smile: he fought at chanselorville, lost also in american mexican war i think so thats abit o history to back you up p.s. yeah i find my info on his wikipedia  :razz:
 

Smissen

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
LivetoLive99 said:
:grin: My great great (great) grandfather was a general for the U.S his name was General Joseph Hooker or Fighting Joe for short just search him and add him please it would sorta be fun to see my Grandfather in a video game :smile:
An ancestor of mine was Lieutenant Colonel of the Belgian Foreign Legion,which fought for
the Mexican Empire during the French Intervention. Poor they didn't add him to the game :sad: . He butchered some filthy Mexican rebels,muahahaha :twisted:
 

LivetoLive99

Recruit
Best answers
0
haha yeah General joseph hooker needs to be in the game he frieakin' made the term "hooker" and made me stuck with it  :twisted: he fought in the mexican war for the U.S but not against your ancestor i dont think  :mrgreen:
 

Smissen

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
LivetoLive99 said:
haha yeah General joseph hooker needs to be in the game he frieakin' made the term "hooker" and made me stuck with it  :twisted: he fought in the mexican war for the U.S but not against your ancestor i dont think  :mrgreen:
The French Intervention in Mexico lasted from 1861 to 1867 and the Mexican American war from 1846 to 1848 so
they didn't met each other on the field :sad:
 

wrc

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Smissen said:
LivetoLive99 said:
haha yeah General joseph hooker needs to be in the game he frieakin' made the term "hooker" and made me stuck with it  :twisted: he fought in the mexican war for the U.S but not against your ancestor i dont think  :mrgreen:
The French Intervention in Mexico lasted from 1861 to 1867 and the Mexican American war from 1846 to 1848 so
they didn't met each other on the field :sad:
If they did one of you wouldn't be posting here!  :razz:
 
Top