New forum stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

PsykoOps

Master Knight
One thing that seems to bug is the these buttons:
Clipboard1.jpg

Also don't see the tagging tools for /img /url etc. on reply. Tried looking in my profile if they're hidden or something but couldn't find anything.

[Edit to add] Using firefox on winxp and here my font settings:
Clipboard02.jpg

Janus said:
Janus said:
Janus said:
Ifa page doesn't look quite right, you might want to do a full refresh ofthe page or empty your browser cache; your browser may have old copiesof site CSS or javascript files.

Next time you do forum maintenance/upgrades you should totally just name your topic "IF YOUR FORUM IS BROKEN, LOOK HERE!!!"

It would definitely cut down on the billion "omg it's broken!" threads by people who don't check the front page of the forum or recent news items.

Yeah perhaps. I did look around and couldn't find the answer I was looking for hence the thread. Also haven't found a solution to the wonky buttons.

Bugmanina said:
Our favourite admin has said at least twice. A simple search would have found it.
If you do any more brown-nosing on Janus I'll assume you're really gay. Cut it out, he's not going to make you an admin just because you kiss his ass.

/Drunk, yet honest, Seff.

PsykoOps said:
Ok, that worked for the smileys and tags but the buttons still are wonky :smile:
It's due to you forced minimum font size of 12. The site is choosing an appropriate font size for the buttons, which your browser setting considers too small and overrides, causing them to look that way.

And there's no other way to fix this but for me to change that setting? It's not a huge problem so I think I keep that at 12px because I've difficulties with other sites being too hard to read :grin:
Bugmania: I already said that I tried looking but didn't find anything. What's your point anyway?

PsykoOps said:
And there's no other way to fix this but for me to change that setting? It's not a huge problem so I think I keep that at 12px because I've difficulties with other sites being too hard to read :grin:
Sorry, but there's not much else to be done. You could try using the View->Zoom settings instead, but it's up to you.

Seff said:
Bugmanina said:
Our favourite admin has said at least twice. A simple search would have found it.
If you do any more brown-nosing on Janus I'll assume you're really gay. Cut it out, he's not going to make you an admin just because you kiss his ass.

/Drunk, yet honest, Seff.

I'll get to brownnosing you next month, don't worry!

Back
Top Bottom