Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Arkyll

Recruit
Summary: Young, new, female (maybe some male, not sure) clan members that spawn late game very frequently have no battle equipment at all. They will charge into battle wearing dresses, ladies shoes and literally nothing else. They will often take places in Cavalry formations and charge into enemies and attempt to punch them to death. This is pretty much guaranteed to happen in every players game at some point. It has shown up in all of my campaigns and most players have reported this happening to them aswell.
I believe that this is more likely to happen with nobles with skill-sets optimized for governing settlements instead of warfare, but clan leaders are deploying these "governors" as commanders nevertheless.
Also to mention that this can also happen with nobles over the age of 21, I have screenshots of a 22 year old noblewoman with no weapons or armor.
This problem may be intensified by the insane death rate of nobles in battles, forcing clans to use governors in place of battle commanders.
How to Reproduce: After at least 1600 days, some young noblewomen will be seen leading armies with a dress and no weapon.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Jephalia is using a rich dress in place of battle armor.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: Young, new, female (maybe some male, not sure) clan members that spawn late game very frequently have no battle equipment at all. They will charge into battle wearing dresses, ladies shoes and literally nothing else. They will often take places in Cavalry formations and charge into enemies and attempt to punch them to death. This is pretty much guaranteed to happen in every players game at some point. It has shown up in all of my campaigns and most players have reported this happening to them aswell.
I believe that this is more likely to happen with nobles with skill-sets optimized for governing settlements instead of warfare, but clan leaders are deploying these "governors" as commanders nevertheless.
Also to mention that this can also happen with nobles over the age of 21, I have screenshots of a 22 year old noblewoman with no weapons or armor.
This problem may be intensified by the insane death rate of nobles in battles, forcing clans to use governors in place of battle commanders.
How to Reproduce: After at least 1600 days, some young noblewomen will be seen leading armies with a dress and no weapon.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Jephalia is using a rich dress in place of battle armor.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
I can attest that this does indeed happen to male nobles as well. Late in my game when the younger children were finally growing up (early game births) and starting to take their places on the battlefields they don't have any armor but casual wear and no weapons. They also have like no skills at all whatsoever despite their parents having some serious skills.

Last edited:
I see this regularly as well. Certain nobles are wearing their casual clothes in battle instead of their armor. Not sure if this is just a visual thing where they actually are wearing armor, but it doesn't show it or whether they are truly wearing casual clothes, which would be my guess. It pains me though when I see a noble of my empire wearing casual clothes in battle then they die in the battle. This may be something new with the 1.5.9 version, but I'm not sure.

There is no way in the unmodded game for characters to appear to be unarmoured but having the stats of being armoured. You can edit XMLs to make this happen, but barring that, if they look unarmoured, they are.

I have the same thing but some of the orginal lords. But i dont think they are lords they might be nobles the people who arent sopose to fight but govern the cities. When lords are low the nobles will have to fight and they wear dresses and etc stuff that isnt for wars

Back
Top Bottom