OSP 2D Art 3D Art New Female face model and textures(v1.3 Updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Broken_one

Recruit
This is an updated version made by Barf. Many thanks to him, really nice work!

Download:http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1955

Changes
-Optimized texture sizes.
-Option to add jewellery using the "beard" slot.
-Age slider re-enabled.
-Mesh frames have been modified a little.

If you want to enable jewellery put skins.txt into your module folder, (may want to backup old one if you are modding the 'native' module.

Screenshot:
4648462767_1c984fe2ca_b.jpg

Screenshot:
4635695094_f5f90b08d4.jpg

Installation: Just unzipe the file and put it in any Module you want to play, for example: if you want to use it in Native, just put it in Warband/Modules/Native.
Add below two lines in Module.ini
load_module_resource = materials_face_gen
load_module_resource = meshes_face_gen

Delete below two lines in Module.ini
load_resource = materials_face_gen
load_resource = meshes_face_gen

Enjoy it.

You can download and see more information from here:http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1941

Lueii said:
Advice:  You need to make the texture less bright.
Thanks, maybe I should reduce the specular level.

BTW, since the women NPC in Warband always keep a same pose in talk window, it is hard to get screenshot from other angle.

Awesome, I love the attention to detail you put into it, and I can see you made the normal map from highpoly *thumbs up*, But I do have some criticisms.

-The textures are all symmetrical.
-1024 size texture is not noticeable in-game.
-Black line between lips is unrealistic (Its probably from too aggressive ambient occlusion).
-The reflection of specular in eyes need to be mirrored (for one eye).

That said, I am already using it and its great.

edit: I notice that womanface_young.dds doesn't suffer from the dark line between lips problem, must have been something that happened after you made that one?.

The faces are much too perfect, we don´t live in a world of plastic doll, uh?
We need some fat, some wrinkles and general uglyness!

It seems to me like the eyes are a bit too big

faradon said:
The faces are much too perfect, we don´t live in a world of plastic doll, uh?
We need some fat, some wrinkles and general uglyness!

It seems to me like the eyes are a bit too big
So, what you're saying is that these should be in ADDITION to the Native skins, rather than replacing them :p? I'd generally agree, leads to a good mixture. A bit odd to see Katrin looking like a super model.
Just that I'd like to have some of the ladies you can court good looking and harder to win, like in Pirates.

Was going to suggest the same. I'm like, "Wow, she' s really attractive.....--OH MY GOSH WHAT UGLY HANDS!!" :mrgreen:.

I really do think this should go together with some other skins into a pack, both body and face, into a pack. Making it that some ladies/gentlemen you court are ugly, and some attractive, same for companions (for them, it'd be advisable to specifically give the skins).

CounterPoint391 said:
Awsome work :grin:

You just doing faces, or are you gonna add some new hair styles too?
This is also my wish but I found the game only support one hair texture for all the hair models, this means one texture for all the women and men hair... :sad:It is really impossible to add any pretty hair style using only one texture, so I finally gave up.

Back
Top Bottom