OSP 2D Art 3D Art New Female face model and textures(v1.3 Updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kizz said:
I followed instructions to install it to native mod, but my female char has no eyes and chin is unshaven, and the whole head looks wierd. I notice that your woman faces is different from the normal, the eyes are just holes and actual eyes is top of the material map, also the eyebrown is below the material map.

Oki wierd, I tried this on xp 64 OS and it worked, but my notebook running vista has the problems as above. Darn vista alway give problems.

I must say that I can't stand to use this mod as it changes all the women, making them all have the same face. Until there's more variety... I'm sticking with Native.

faradon said:
The faces are much too perfect, we don´t live in a world of plastic doll, uh?
We need some fat, some wrinkles and general uglyness!

It seems to me like the eyes are a bit too big
I sense a disturbance in the force...
But no really either a little too much hdr or to little grunge in the face. The skin is not a completely smooth surface like stone/plastic.

Good work, Been a while since someone attempted this sort of thing.

Looks great, but would definitely like more...variety, as in keeping the old faces. These faces are of premium quality and should be kept to a minimum for the general population :smile:

Nice faces, and they work until I enter battle-map/tournament. Then the game suddenly ctd. I even tried custom battle (guaranteed no females), yet it still crashed. Worked perfectly up until adding these files. Have tried both with and without the skins.txt file. Also tried reducing the character detail and texture. Instant ctd on loading tournament, ctd after some seconds on loading battle. And of course there is no system log for MB.

It's a shame, I had managed to get some new male face textures by downloading an old vanilla mod and they worked perfectly. This could have been done in a much easier way if it were only the .dds files edited. Does anyone know if I can get hold of some new female faces just by replacing .dds files? And yes, I am willing to download a full mod just for the textures.

Broken_one said:
Installation: Just unzipe the file and put it in any Module you want to play, for example: if you want to use it in Native, just put it in Warband/Modules/Native.
Add below two lines in Module.ini
load_module_resource = materials_face_gen
load_module_resource = meshes_face_gen

Delete below two lines in Module.ini
load_resource = materials_face_gen
load_resource = meshes_face_gen

I solved ye problem sire.

I did try that, would not work however... Found a bunch of new textures anyway that did work. I will try with my other computer just to be certain, since these were better.

Hi!
We have a problem with your mesh...
The head is floating over the body.
Are you able to solve this, because we would like to use them for Brytenwalda.
bugfemalefaces.jpg

Are you able to solve this, because we would like to use them for Brytenwalda.

To make them even better, you could combine them whith Sybilla`s Hairstyles, which are OSP as farr as i know.

Look here some combination: Barf Female Face + Sybilla Hayrstile:

mmm...

Tried to combine this faces with another mod that already had new woman skins, I overwrote the txt part of the women whit the one in the download, but it takes me to a ctd...

anyone tried something like this ?

Regards

Lover Out...

Back
Top Bottom