OSP 2D Art 3D Art New Female face model and textures(v1.3 Updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Conners said:
Was going to suggest the same. I'm like, "Wow, she' s really attractive.....--OH MY GOSH WHAT UGLY HANDS!!" :mrgreen:.

I really do think this should go together with some other skins into a pack, both body and face, into a pack. Making it that some ladies/gentlemen you court are ugly, and some attractive, same for companions (for them, it'd be advisable to specifically give the skins).
Well, I have only a few photo resources which I can use on my textures.If I want to add more different skin I will have to draw all the textures by hand. I don't have enough time to do this now, but maybe I will finish it in the future.

Looking good. :smile:
I'm guessing these are replacers?
Is there any way to simply add them to the vanilla faces, so you can still choose the old face textures if you want to?

I think the old faces should be added back, but added to the faces that replace the old ones....as in, keep the replaced faces where they are at overwriting the old, then re-add the old ones at the end. That way, you don't have to update the troops file for all the ladies to use the new faces. Instead of mucking around with the troops editor for all the random townswomen random faces, you would only have to update a few of the ladies, like Katrin, for example. In short, this method would make less work for making all the noble ladies have nice faces.........follow?

Very nice start, but could still use some work. The age slider does nothing, for starters, and some of the others seem to work in rather odd ways. The skin tone doesn't really match the body, and I think the black line between the lips is just way too thick. I do love the way you can change the shape of the eyes, though. That is sweeeeeeeeet. An immense improvement over vanilla in almost all respects. Bravo.

^ All of that has been fixed in newest version, Broken_one just has to upload it  :razz:.

Work is great, doubtless, but the problem is the "doll look". I'd prefer to see some personality in a face rather than just the last Barbie or a Playboy coverbunny...

Don't take it bad Broken one, just interested criticism :wink:

I don't think the doll look itself is the problem, more the fact that it's all doll and no variety. It's the same face with just a different skin color. Like I said, awesome start, now moar of the same. :grin:
I actually like the doll thing more the more I look at it. It's a little exaggerated, the face is a little too smooth, the eyes are a little too big, it's almost comic book style. Look at that one in the lower left of the OP screenshot, the face looks almost cell-shaded. M&B in general goes for a very gritty, realistic look, and it works pretty well for items, clothes, terrain, and buildings, but you can't really do it halfway decently for human bodies and faces with such low-poly models as it uses. Yes, it has photorealistic textures with wrinkles and stuff, but these are draped over boxy, static models, and the whole thing just ends up looking really weird. What you can do is take the realism down a notch, as the OP has done, and it ends up making the whole thing look a whole lot better. I really, really like that and I think it looks fantastic.

Thanks for all of your suggestion. Yes, I realized I should pay attention to the variety. Some of the mesh frame need to be revised to make the face more changeable. Barf has fixed a lot including the aged map, also he has added some interesting features. Thank you Barf for your nice work :grin:.
I will update the face pack once there is any change.

Updated version, its temporary until Broken_One updates his.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1953

There will likely be uglier versions of females soon, but atleast now they can age and wear earrings.

v1.3 updated, Barf and I are still working on this face pack, any good idea pls share with us. Everyone,thank you for your support.

BTW, now the eye size can be smaller, hope you like it.

Well, a really nice pack I have to say. Well done!
And as suggestion, perhaps you could introduce some new hairs?
I know you guys only put a new texture on the faces and therefore don't have
any modelling experience(I can't know that but you didn't make new models for this pack).
It would be nice to see some new hairs of the same quality as the new textures who would blend
perfectly together if made by the same creators..

Regards

TheAsperge said:
I know you guys only put a new texture on the faces and therefore don't have
any modelling experience(I can't know that but you didn't make new models for this pack).
facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

^ just tried out the hair, it looks pretty good but might be female only since some male haircuts just look odd.

TheAsperge said:
Excuse me I must have been a little bit, ehem, unclear....
Also I can't express myself in english very well...

Regards
Hey, don't worry about that, you see, my English is not so good too. :grin:
As I have said, it will not be difficult to add some new hair meshs, but I don't know how to add more textures( seems Barf know some way to slove this :?:). I wonder if anyone would prefer add some hair as emm....helmet. This is an easy way but you can not change the color.

I followed instructions to install it to native mod, but my female char has no eyes and chin is unshaven, and the whole head looks wierd. I notice that your woman faces is different from the normal, the eyes are just holes and actual eyes is top of the material map, also the eyebrown is below the material map.

You just made it right !!

Any way yo could add some more curves to their bodies  :lol: :lol: (joke, I don't mean to offend anybody  :wink:)

You could make some new male faces too, you know ? that would be even sexier

Anyways... good luck !

My respects mate

Best regards

Lover Out...

Back
Top Bottom