New factions!

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a thread about a black african inspired faction, that would be cool.

Nords would be nice invading Sturgia.

Indian (Hindu) inspired faction south of Kuzaits would be interesting, but they would need elephants.

Definately a more Nordic faction. My first playthrough was as Sturgia and they just didnt quite feel right to me. (probably because they are more Kievan Rus than viking)

I would also love a Faction based off of Ancient greece, though i understand that it wouldnt make much sense(maybe a little but not really) Bronze age weapons and armours are really cool, and add some fantasy stylesque components to them to make them abit more plausible when used against medieval weaponry and armoury. Historically it will make no sense of course, but imo the ancient greek world is the best setting for games, films, series', books and really any kind of media coverage. This is something id love to see but it will most likely be modded in rather than in base game.

A tribal faction that has power in numbers rather than technology, similar to how the TLD lotr mod for warband worked with orcs taking half a slot in the troop limit allowing them to have more numbers but weaker units. I think that would be cool. Just something different to add flavor to the game.

A tribal faction that has power in numbers rather than technology, similar to how the TLD lotr mod for warband worked with orcs taking half a slot in the troop limit allowing them to have more numbers but weaker units. I think that would be cool. Just something different to add flavor to the game.
I like that idea.

Chinese faction, Indian/Hindi, Parthian/Iranian, possibly Abyssynian/east African
A chinese faction as well as other far eastern faction would be interesting. though i think an entire mod focused more on these cultures would fare better than adding them to base game.

EDIT: or perhaps a DLC

Real Vikings from the North. Not these clowns we have now walking around with the most stupid clothing and high tier gear I have ever seen.

And a Samurai faction would be awesome. They can mix China and Japan so both get some love.

Real Vikings from the North. Not these clowns we have now walking around with the most stupid clothing and high tier gear I have ever seen.

And a Samurai faction would be awesome. They can mix China and Japan so both get some love.
i loved sturgia in the beta. quite disapointed in sturgia in Early access :sad:

its strange as nords are a culture that is listed in the encyclopedia in game so seeing some sort of Nordic mercenary faction would be interesting or hell even an invasion later on in the campaign maybe like 1150 or something and have that as the final endgame challenge with like a good fat doomstack of Nordic warriors and archers as im sure most players would have conquered most of the map at that date or if not the player then definitely a ai faction

Vikings are cool but also over done to death.
I'd love to see Berbers, Persians, Mughals, Finn/Sami inspired factions, and I think a Bactrian far-east but hellenic faction would be very cool.

its strange as nords are a culture that is listed in the encyclopedia in game so seeing some sort of Nordic mercenary faction would be interesting or hell even an invasion later on in the campaign maybe like 1150 or something and have that as the final endgame challenge with like a good fat doomstack of Nordic warriors and archers as im sure most players would have conquered most of the map at that date or if not the player then definitely a ai faction
Lol, the Skolderbrotva are Nords and a mercenary faction already in game

Back
Top Bottom