Which would you prefer?

• Norwegians

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • French

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

rkid3 said:
We gonna see Glydwr anytime in this mod?

Na, the next version's set in 1276, however you will see armour with his coat of arms like;

fyofhd.jpg

That is looking really sweet!  :smile:
How about some screenies of the covered horses? Your textures are amongst my favorites on these forums and i am really looking forward to seeing what you can do with the horses. (I'm a horse freak, so sue me!  :wink:)

Aww, Norwegians? But you already have so many 'barbaric' factions. I was hoping for some French Chevaliers to be cut down by my Longbowmen... /whine

I know this is kind of late, but scotland was a full state of its own intil 1608, when Edward III, king of scotland, became king of england and established the duel relation ship. In 1297, England was similar to a fuedaL overlord, but scotland governed itself and had its own military, culture, ruling body, etc. (no king)

I know this is kind of late, but scotland was a full state of its own intil 1608, when Edward III, king of scotland, became king of england and established the duel relation ship. In 1297, England was similar to a fuedaL overlord, but scotland governed itself and had its own military, culture, ruling body, etc. (no king)

LOL.....WHUT??????

Actually... the french invaded England in 1099 by the Duke of Normandy who later became William I (the conqueror by today's standards, the Bastard back then) king of England & Duke of Normandy & founder of the Angevin Empire.

*****es.

Plus, France makes for a much richer faction than almost any other in medieval Europe. It's like having a renaissance game without the Spanish Hapsburg's in it.

Couched said:
Aaargh! Dont you think the welsh are tough enough as it is!?  :smile:
Feels to me like since their castles/towns are all so close together they allready have a big advantage.

Pfft... the Welsh are sissies. I just finished them off with a short campaign. I'd like to see the two English army thing changed.

Back
Top Bottom