New equipment thread

Users who are viewing this thread

alright so I started on this and got it done -

pugio.jpg

So i'll play around with the scabbard and it's placement, then do the spatha, shield, and probably a pilum then a preview with all of it.

Sorry for the delay folks, just taking care of some personal things.

I've finished the scabbard, and worked out some vertex issues among other problems with a few other things including the helmet's bump map.

Working on the shield now, then will do the Spatha/scabbard then some footwear, and will last make a nice little preview scene for this and all upcoming troop equipment themes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8lW0OMvWmQ&feature=related
I found this,a mod for Empire Total War.Think something can be used from it,i assume.

Cheers.

That too, is not time relevant. Good to see some total conversion for ETW though.

Anyways, the shield is thoroughly done, after tweaking the various layers. The troop build is coming along real nicely, with just the few items left.

I'll knock those out, then make a few variations to helm, shield, and armor, then a preview for the full unit.

ealabor said:
That too, is not time relevant. Good to see some total conversion for ETW though.

Anyways, the shield is thoroughly done, after tweaking the various layers. The troop build is coming along real nicely, with just the few items left.

I'll knock those out, then make a few variations to helm, shield, and armor, then a preview for the full unit.
Can't wait. :smile:

About Total War(s),i heard that Rome Total War 2 is coming soon... :shock:

I will make a video now about one mod in ancient times,gonna surprise you a bit. :grin:
You probably didn't know about that mod;i'm sure.
Anyways good luck on the unit preview,can't wait to see it. :wink:

JankoMega said:
I will make a video now about one mod in ancient times,gonna surprise you a bit. :grin:

Actually I know precisely which one you intend on posting, and i'll warn you now that this is definitely NOT the place for it here at Taleworlds.

ealabor said:
JankoMega said:

Actually I know precisely which one you intend on posting, and i'll warn you now that this is definitely NOT the place for it here at Taleworlds.
Understood.
Sorry.

ealabor said:
This troopers is done, and all items compiled:

ital7.jpg

More pics and historical intro here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202032.0.html
:shock:
I adore the details and everything actually,as always.
By the way,how the hell did you make those textures?  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom