New equipment thread

Users who are viewing this thread

ealabor

Baron
WB
alright so I started on this and got it done -

pugio.jpg


So i'll play around with the scabbard and it's placement, then do the spatha, shield, and probably a pilum then a preview with all of it.
 

ealabor

Baron
WB
Sorry for the delay folks, just taking care of some personal things.

I've finished the scabbard, and worked out some vertex issues among other problems with a few other things including the helmet's bump map.

Working on the shield now, then will do the Spatha/scabbard then some footwear, and will last make a nice little preview scene for this and all upcoming troop equipment themes.
 

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8lW0OMvWmQ&feature=related
I found this,a mod for Empire Total War.Think something can be used from it,i assume.

Cheers.
 

ealabor

Baron
WB
That too, is not time relevant. Good to see some total conversion for ETW though.


Anyways, the shield is thoroughly done, after tweaking the various layers. The troop build is coming along real nicely, with just the few items left.

I'll knock those out, then make a few variations to helm, shield, and armor, then a preview for the full unit.

 

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
ealabor said:
That too, is not time relevant. Good to see some total conversion for ETW though.


Anyways, the shield is thoroughly done, after tweaking the various layers. The troop build is coming along real nicely, with just the few items left.

I'll knock those out, then make a few variations to helm, shield, and armor, then a preview for the full unit.
Can't wait. :smile:

About Total War(s),i heard that Rome Total War 2 is coming soon... :shock:

I will make a video now about one mod in ancient times,gonna surprise you a bit. :grin:
You probably didn't know about that mod;i'm sure.
Anyways good luck on the unit preview,can't wait to see it. :wink:
 

ealabor

Baron
WB
JankoMega said:
I will make a video now about one mod in ancient times,gonna surprise you a bit. :grin:
You probably didn't know about that mod;i'm sure.

Actually I know precisely which one you intend on posting, and i'll warn you now that this is definitely NOT the place for it here at Taleworlds.
 

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
ealabor said:
JankoMega said:
I will make a video now about one mod in ancient times,gonna surprise you a bit. :grin:
You probably didn't know about that mod;i'm sure.

Actually I know precisely which one you intend on posting, and i'll warn you now that this is definitely NOT the place for it here at Taleworlds.
Understood.
Sorry.
 

ealabor

Baron
WB
This troopers is done, and all items compiled:

ital7.jpg





More pics and historical intro here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202032.0.html
 

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
ealabor said:
This troopers is done, and all items compiled:

ital7.jpg





More pics and historical intro here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202032.0.html
:shock:
I adore the details and everything actually,as always.
By the way,how the hell did you make those textures?  :shock:
 
Top Bottom