New Download for 1.010/1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Concerning this "don't use horses this battle, guys", wasn't that implemented in an earlier version of BoW? Rightklick on party reveals a menu with some battle strategy entries, like mounted/unmounted, ranged/no-ranged, blunt/pierce/cut/own choice weapon settings etc. Intuitive and easy, that's how people like it. Code pieces could be reused.

Blood loss is Amarillo's from the MBX forums.

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/

Just do a search there for bloodloss.

Sorry about the lack of another update, I've actually had people who think their computers need to work bugging me.

mfberg

Thats the fate of people who know more than others. They don't try to learn it themselves, no, they just come to you and ask "Can you...?" :roll:
Don't push yourself too hard, mfberg. Everyone is happy that you continue this mod :grin:. And small/slow steps are way better than none. Imho you don't need any excuses for not working 10 hours a day on BoW.

-to me
this was the best mod for the outdated versions
now still alive \o/
lets send Janus a PM to him make a new Child Board to BoW !!

Afaik mfberg is still doing some work for BoW (and many other mods I think). Just because he has a real life doesn't mean the mod is dead.

Holy... Ive been looking for this mod for so long! Couldn't be arsed to download version 0.903 ...  :oops:

Thank you ModDevs for the "Patrol" feature!!!

At first I did not check it out at all, but now (gamedays over 400... I am slow to try anything new :oops:) I finally tried to make a patrol.

The nicest thing is that you can have multiple patrols following you simultaneously thus easing up them city sieges.

Patrols also absorb rescued prisoners, so it seems: I forgot a patrol of 98 multinational archers "to patrol this area" near Yalen and the next time I happened to see them, they had 195: caravan masters, refugees, sea raiders, forest bandits; you name it!

With so many NPC companions (2:cool: I can never unload my mixed patrols back to my own ranks, therefore I have huge manning costs, I suppose I still have to pay "sold" (wages) for them perma-patrolling units, although they seem to have catering service of their own :grin:

cheers,

Sataraha

I don't wanna sound noobish or stupid, but where is Zendor on the 1.011 map. I ask cause I was reading about it in the previous version and it seems to have just disappeared.

Caleb ConDoin said:
I don't wanna sound noobish or stupid, but where is Zendor on the 1.011 map. I ask cause I was reading about it in the previous version and it seems to have just disappeared.
Zendar is long gone, before the version 1.0 was released. Some mods brought it back, but most don't.

I hope this wasn't asked already or if this is a newb question but I have not seem to come across firearms yet, I see that there is a skill attribute thing (like throwing, 1-handed weapons ect.), are they even around or is there an add-on I have missed? (I downloaded the 1.011 version only)

Back
Top Bottom