New Clan name bug

Users who are viewing this thread

i think it's intended feature to indicate that it's not a "real" clan.
don't they get a name when the rebellion is a success?

i think it's intended feature to indicate that it's not a "real" clan.
don't they get a name when the rebellion is a success?
No, I've seen clans go from, for example, 'Tyals Rebels' to 'Ragnar's Clan' and then 30 years later Ragnar dies in battle but it's still called 'Ragnar's Clan' and the person leading it has no relation to Ragnar.

That should just be a new rebel clan that came up in a second rebellion
No test it for yourself. Every new clan that starts via rebellion will have its name be (the clan leader's name)'s clan. From what I have read from the link I provided the game should pull a name from the pool provided in the code.

No, I've seen clans go from, for example, 'Tyals Rebels' to 'Ragnar's Clan' and then 30 years later Ragnar dies in battle but it's still called 'Ragnar's Clan' and the person leading it has no relation to Ragnar.
That happens when the rebellion has survived long enough and is no longer considered rebels. They have stabilized and become a recognized government, led by Jimmy's Clan. The thread linked in the OP suggest that the clan formed after the rebellion is a success should have better names than Jimmy's clan. Because there's a list of names for them.

my bad. i didn't understand you were speaking of successful rebellions.

That happens when the rebellion has survived long enough and is no longer considered rebels. They have stabilized and become a recognized government, led by Jimmy's Clan. The thread linked in the OP suggest that the clan formed after the rebellion is a success should have better names than Jimmy's clan. Because there's a list of names for them.
Exactly, spot on. Sure it's not game breaking, doesn't mean it shouldn't be polished up.

Back
Top Bottom