New Clan in Sturgia?

Users who are viewing this thread

EverKira

Recruit
7E8-c.jpg

Xj2qD.jpg
2e37s.jpg

Headed into Sturgia to do some horse trading and I see a banner I have never seen before. At first, I thought Raganvald must have died and someone else took over Sturgia, getting the Sturgia banner. I checked, Raganvald still lives. Instead there is just a new clan, named the oh so inspired "Pol's Clan" with 4 members all with no family but friends with each other. Is this a bug?

Headed into Sturgia to do some horse trading and I see a banner I have never seen before. At first, I thought Raganvald must have died and someone else took over Sturgia, getting the Sturgia banner. I checked, Raganvald still lives. Instead there is just a new clan, named the oh so inspired "Pol's Clan" with 4 members all with no family but friends with each other. Is this a bug?
Not a bug, a legitimized rebel clan.

In my 400 hours of gameplay, I have never seen a rebel clan become part of a kingdom and get a castle as a fief.
It happens sometimes. Not especially often (usually they get crushed and executed) but once they join a kingdom, they are treated like any other clan.

They probably lost thier town after joining and so were jumped up in priority for getting the next fief.
I actually had this one really annoying clan that became legitimized even after I re-took the town. It was right in that period after TW disabled barter menu peace but before they realized it meant you couldn't peace-out with those rebel clans, so I spent the better part of an in-game year getting raided weekly by one of their parties.

Lesson learned: take back the town ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom