Resolved New castle/town recruitment not working properly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So I set wage limit to my town (Sargot) . Limit was set at 1003 denars and the current wages for the town were 997denars . Immediatly after I set the wage limit, troops in my town started to dessert even tho the current wage didnt exceed the wage limit. Eventually the dessertion stopped when the wages were 964 denars and the limit still the same 1003 denars.

Also my castles wage limit was set at 505 denars while the wages were 357 denars. The castle didnt loose any troops but didnt recruit either at all even thou they would still have 148 denars for recruitment budget.

Is this how its supposed to work or is this some sort of bug?

Last edited:
Also the wages for parties are totally bugged, I set the wage limit of one of my companions party to 493 dennars yet the wages cost 1285 denars and he still keeps recruiting. How are the costs so high when he only has about 30 low tier units in his party.

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue along with your save file to the devs. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

Back
Top Bottom